a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Florist (Hanaya) in Japan

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

iheartokyo
New in Town

Florist (Hanaya) in Japan

Postby iheartokyo » April 12th, 2007 12:44 pm

Can anyone recommend a good florist that has stores throughout Japan? :)

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Re: Florist (Hanaya) in Japan

Postby Bueller_007 » April 12th, 2007 2:45 pm

iheartokyo wrote:Can anyone recommend a good florist that has stores throughout Japan? :)

Pretty much any big name department store, and most big name grocery stores. Walk down any shotengai in a residential area and you're sure to find cheap flowers.

Get 40% OFF
dmr214
Established Presence

Postby dmr214 » April 13th, 2007 2:12 am

You can go to just about any florist and ask flowers to be delivered anywhere. They have this flower network where the florists support each other. So you can go to your favorite where ever it is but be sure that the address you are sending flowers to is in Japanese and they are 100% going to need the postal code so bring that too.

Sending flowers can be expensive so watch out. there is one flower site in japanese that I've used before but I can't remember the name. I'll ask my friend and get back to you if you still want it.

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Postby Bueller_007 » April 13th, 2007 2:44 am

dmr214 wrote:Sending flowers can be expensive so watch out. there is one flower site in japanese that I've used before but I can't remember the name. I'll ask my friend and get back to you if you still want it.

You can buy them on the department store's online websites. Rakuten probably has them as well.

Miuhas_8
New in Town

Re: Florist (Hanaya) in Japan

Postby Miuhas_8 » November 30th, 2016 11:04 am

Recently attended my colleague’s wedding at one of local venues. All arrangements were excellent and floral decoration was just adorable. I heard flowers delivery was done by a famous florist. The pink and white flower theme was looking so elegant. Will use this flower service for my wedding too.

Return to “General Japanese Culture”