Or sign up using Facebook

best use of this site

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

thedastardlyone
New in Town

best use of this site

Postby thedastardlyone » April 24th, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello,

So I know a bit of japanese but I need to go through the beginner lessons to get some of the words down and also some grammar. However I find it difficult to memorize based on the audio lessons because there is 15 minutes for 5 words. the NEwbie lessons has the review and dialogue audio which help a lot but the begginer does not. Does anyone have any suggestions for me.

I know about the lessons notes but I would rather have the audio on my ipod so I can listen in my car and while traveling.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » April 27th, 2009 12:44 am

Hello thedastardlyoneさん、

Sorry, I am a little confused! Are you trying to choose between the Newbie and Beginner series? By the way, only Season 1 of the Beginner series does not have the review/dialogue tracks, but Seasons 2, 3, and 4 do (you just need to be a premium member to access them). :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » April 27th, 2009 12:36 pm

I've found that I've been learning a lot faster when listening to both the newbie and the beginner series. Weird, but it seems like if one doesn't have the needed grammar point the other one will.

thedastardlyone
New in Town

Postby thedastardlyone » April 27th, 2009 12:54 pm

Jessi wrote:Hello thedastardlyoneさん、

Sorry, I am a little confused! Are you trying to choose between the Newbie and Beginner series? By the way, only Season 1 of the Beginner series does not have the review/dialogue tracks, but Seasons 2, 3, and 4 do (you just need to be a premium member to access them). :)

Well, I really need to make sure my vocabulary is up to speed before I go onto the intermediate lessons. And I will probably need to go over the last lessons of the beginner series as well. So I need to make sure I know the vocab from the begginner lessons but it can be difficult going over the begginner lessons from season one.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”