Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Yeey!

Postby Ulver_684 » October 16th, 2007 10:05 pm

Javizy wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
Zenkai wrote:Chigusa san! Ai Suru!
Minzega, non so nulla di giapponese...
I love Chigusa san's voice, and I think there's no need to explain why.
Oh, right, I just wanna say that she's sexy especially when she speacks english!

Zenkai-san! :wink:

I agree her English is the American English NOT British one! :lol:

On the other hand I feel sad because Miki-san English is the Australian one which means British English and she hasn't visit USA yet specially NYC. :cry:

I don't think I've heard Miki speak English, but if it's British English, then she wins some extra points with me :kokoro:

Since Naomi wasn't around when this thread was started, I think she deserves a mention. She has her polite, soft announcer style voice, but sometimes she slips into a more casual sounding, throaty one that's pretty sexy :oops:

It seems a bit of a coincidence that all of the girls have nice voices, I think there might be some politically incorrect recruitment practices going on at jpod, but I'm not complaining :lol:

Javizy-san! :wink:

Please don't get offended I know your British and your English is British I just was very dissapointed that Miki-san hasn't come to the USA yet and instead she prefer Australia. :(

http://www.japanesepod101.com/2006/08/2 ... /#comments

I like you Javizy-san so that comment was not for you or Naomi-san! :wink:

Marky-san! :wink:

Yes Nozomi-san! :kokoro:

Thank you for remind me, she has a very beautiful voice!! 8)

Please tell her that I will give her my English book and that I want to know her in person too when I get to Japan later on ok! :wink:
Last edited by Ulver_684 on October 16th, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » October 16th, 2007 10:12 pm

markystar wrote:OMG

i don't know how i missed this thread. i almost spit tea all over my computer i was laughing so hard!!

in no particular order:
:flower: sakura - so cute and lovely, just like her personality
:flower: chigusa - smooth, velvety and refined
:flower: miki - clear, young and vivacious

but my personal vote for the sexxxiest voice goes to :kokoro: nozomi :kokoro: from the aomori-ben lessons.
if i don't say that, she'll kill me! :shouganai:

and no odd recruiting practices going on here, i can assure you! 8)
we're just lucky!!!!
:suki:

hey, and how come nobody voted for me or yuki?? :ninja:

Marky-san! :wink:

Yes we ladies can't forget about the JP101 guys :kokoro: :ooen:

Yoshi-san- Sexy voice

Marky-san- lovely voice

Alpha Male- Handsome, cute voice

Yuki-san- Smooth, refined

Takesa-san- Funny unique

Get 40% OFF
Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » October 17th, 2007 10:00 am

Sindy, your post wasn't offensive, and saying that, I'm pretty sure Australian English is as different from British English as American English is, especially if the slang that they use on Home & Away is actually used over there :lol:

If we are counting Nozomi, then I think Megumi deserves a mention too. She was only around for a few lessons, but she had a laid-back yet sultry kind of voice 8)

I was joking about the recruitment practices by the way, I'm sure there's no reason to doubt the integrity of anyone at jpod :wink:

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » October 18th, 2007 7:06 pm

Javizy wrote:Sindy, your post wasn't offensive, and saying that, I'm pretty sure Australian English is as different from British English as American English is, especially if the slang that they use on Home & Away is actually used over there :lol:

If we are counting Nozomi, then I think Megumi deserves a mention too. She was only around for a few lessons, but she had a laid-back yet sultry kind of voice 8)

I was joking about the recruitment practices by the way, I'm sure there's no reason to doubt the integrity of anyone at jpod :wink:

Javizy-san! :wink:

I agree with you! Miki-san is a very different Japanese girl, she prefers Italy that France that's why she does like the maids costums because they come from French maids. :wink:

To be honest she's so similar to me that's why I consider her like the Sister/Friend I never had and I love that she is not the typical Japanese girl. :flower:

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » October 19th, 2007 1:53 am

Javizy wrote:Sindy, your post wasn't offensive, and saying that, I'm pretty sure Australian English is as different from British English as American English is, especially if the slang that they use on Home & Away is actually used over there :lol:

I actually like Australian English, then British. Can't say anything about American English.

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » October 19th, 2007 1:55 am

So what does Akihiro-san look like? He has a nice voice.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » October 19th, 2007 2:10 pm

untmdsprt wrote:

I actually like Australian English, then British. Can't say anything about American English.

Untmdsprt-san! :wink:

Why you don't have a comment for the American English :?

You don't like it right :?

sakana
New in Town

Postby sakana » November 10th, 2007 1:50 am

Marky definitely has the hottest voice. :wink:

ピーターズ
New in Town

Postby ピーターズ » November 10th, 2007 6:25 am

桜さん renders superlative 相槌。

kitty-chan
Established Presence

Postby kitty-chan » November 10th, 2007 1:23 pm

Marky definitely has the hottest voice.

He's pretty smooth... 8) 8) 8)

foxyshez
Been Around a Bit

Re: Hottest Voice??

Postby foxyshez » January 27th, 2008 3:30 am

erawanet wrote:This may be a little non-pc, but who do you think has the hottest voice of all the people on JP101?

For me, its a toss between Sakura and Hatsumi. Though it seems that cute may be a more appropriate decription of the femaile voices on the show.

Ladies, pls tell us about the guys' voices.....

haha i think the one with a lisp has a cute voice-my bf has a lisp! かわいいね!sorry i haven't been here long enough to recall his name

maxiewawa
Expert on Something

Postby maxiewawa » January 27th, 2008 8:58 am

Foxyshezさん, I believe you're referring to Yoshi先生. He doesn't teach at jPod any more though. :(

You're right that he has a pronounced lisp though! For a long time, he was the only male Japanese person on jPod.

Probably for that reason, for about a year I spoke Japanese with a heavy lisp. Weird, huh? I didn't do it on purpose, it just came out that way.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » January 29th, 2008 12:10 am

Mina-sama! :wink:

I also miss Yoshi-san too! :cry:

josiah
Expert on Something

Postby josiah » February 5th, 2008 2:54 pm

mmm... sorry guys but i'm gonna have to disagree with all of you and say that noriko has the best voice! her and jun make an excellent team! my favourites!! :D
あなたの敵を許しなさい。だが、その名前は決して忘れるな

デスノートにお前の名前書くぞ!!

kc8ufv
Expert on Something

Postby kc8ufv » February 6th, 2008 1:55 am

maxiewawa wrote:Foxyshezさん, I believe you're referring to Yoshi先生. He doesn't teach at jPod any more though. :(

You're right that he has a pronounced lisp though! For a long time, he was the only male Japanese person on jPod.

Probably for that reason, for about a year I spoke Japanese with a heavy lisp. Weird, huh? I didn't do it on purpose, it just came out that way.

For a while, there were no male native speakers regularly on the podcast. Talk about changing speech patterns.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”