a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Hottest Voice??

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

erawanet
Been Around a Bit

Hottest Voice??

Postby erawanet » April 8th, 2007 1:39 pm

This may be a little non-pc, but who do you think has the hottest voice of all the people on JP101?

For me, its a toss between Sakura and Hatsumi. Though it seems that cute may be a more appropriate decription of the femaile voices on the show.

Ladies, pls tell us about the guys' voices.....
--
Andy Roberts

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Hottest Voice??

Postby Ulver_684 » April 8th, 2007 10:11 pm

erawanet wrote:This may be a little non-pc, but who do you think has the hottest voice of all the people on JP101?

For me, its a toss between Sakura and Hatsumi. Though it seems that cute may be a more appropriate decription of the femaile voices on the show.

Ladies, pls tell us about the guys' voices.....

Well I think the hottest voice of JP101 was Yoshi-san! :) :wink:

But he is no longer a JP101 staff so I guess the hottest voice is ShakespearTakahashi! :twisted: :wink:

Get 40% OFF
seanolan
Expert on Something

Postby seanolan » April 8th, 2007 11:10 pm

I thought Yoshi had the sexiest voice too...then I saw the videos and saw that hair in the video...<shudder> :D I pray that was just for the video...

Sean

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 9th, 2007 9:49 pm

seanolan wrote:I thought Yoshi had the sexiest voice too...then I saw the videos and saw that hair in the video...<shudder> :D I pray that was just for the video...

Sean

He really looked great with his hair in the face even the moves he made on the video were sexy too!8)

He is a very handsome guy even dress has girl he looks great, WOW! :wink:

Now for the female sexy voice, I think Miki is the winner! :twisted: :wink: Well at least for me! :lol:

atomsk
Site Admin

Postby atomsk » April 9th, 2007 11:19 pm

if you want to see yoshis usual hairstyles go here: http://tokyocircus.jp/Picture.htm
:lol:

eperez142
New in Town

Postby eperez142 » April 11th, 2007 3:02 pm

atomsk wrote:if you want to see yoshis usual hairstyles go here: http://tokyocircus.jp/Picture.htm
:lol:

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! lol, i thought Yoshi had a sexy voice too, i don't really know what it was exactly, but i noticed it on the JCC halloween episode, when he said the sad "hai".... i was like, "oh that's too cute!"

So what happened to Yoshi?

seanolan
Expert on Something

Postby seanolan » April 11th, 2007 11:23 pm

eperez142 wrote:So what happened to Yoshi?

He's currently involved in arranging the marriage of a feuding pair of families. One is the Yashida yakuza family, whose lovely daughter, Yashida Mizuko, has sadly fled the country to follow her true love, a brash young Irish lad whose name we only know as O'Callahan. Meanwhile, the other potential member of this matrimonial debacle is Namatame Shinichiro (Shichi to his friends) whose father, Namatame Oyabun, is rumored to be the head of the last true shinobi clan in Japan. The wedding, needless to say, is greatly desired by both families, but although Shichi is willing, he, too, has a secret life which he is unwilling to give up for marriage - he is a host at a local host bar. This melange of personalities (including Shichi's mother, who is all too ready to call blood feud upon the Yashida family for the "brazen behavior of that どやパン") is, of course, keeping our beloved diplomat Yoshi busy as a beaver during the rainy season, so he's taken a leave of absence from JapanesePod101. Let's all wish him luck in his worthy endeavor! がんばってください、よしさま!

Sean

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 12th, 2007 3:08 am

seanolan wrote:
eperez142 wrote:So what happened to Yoshi?

He's currently involved in arranging the marriage of a feuding pair of families. One is the Yashida yakuza family, whose lovely daughter, Yashida Mizuko, has sadly fled the country to follow her true love, a brash young Irish lad whose name we only know as O'Callahan. Meanwhile, the other potential member of this matrimonial debacle is Namatame Shinichiro (Shichi to his friends) whose father, Namatame Oyabun, is rumored to be the head of the last true shinobi clan in Japan. The wedding, needless to say, is greatly desired by both families, but although Shichi is willing, he, too, has a secret life which he is unwilling to give up for marriage - he is a host at a local host bar. This melange of personalities (including Shichi's mother, who is all too ready to call blood feud upon the Yashida family for the "brazen behavior of that どやパン") is, of course, keeping our beloved diplomat Yoshi busy as a beaver during the rainy season, so he's taken a leave of absence from JapanesePod101. Let's all wish him luck in his worthy endeavor! がんばってください、よしさま!

Sean

WOW! :shock:

Very interesting story Sean-san! :)

Yoshi-san! :wink:

Good luck Handsome you deserve it, we love you! 8) :wink:

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » April 19th, 2007 9:12 pm

For me, it has to be Chigusa; that husky quality is just :shock: . It certainly makes the task of repeatedly reviewing lessons easier on the ears. Uguisujou!

There is something quite sexy about Sakura's ~te kudasai though (if that doesn't sound strange). She has a very proper voice that could be used for recorded announcements or something like that.

I think Takase is great too; she's a feisty one :lol: It's always funny when she's part of a lesson. I definitely think there should be more of her!

kurisutin
New in Town

Postby kurisutin » April 20th, 2007 3:40 pm

I miss Chigusa and Yoshi...

Will they be back??

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 25th, 2007 3:42 am

kurisutin wrote:I miss Chigusa and Yoshi...

Will they be back??

me too! and I miss ilove videos too! maybe someday... :? :twisted:

We miss you Yoshi-san and Chigusa-san! Come to visit us soon. :( :wink:

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » May 9th, 2007 12:13 am

seanolan wrote:I thought Yoshi had the sexiest voice too...then I saw the videos and saw that hair in the video...<shudder> :D I pray that was just for the video...

Sean

Ooooo, watched a video. Yoshi is hot! I love his sexy voice, and then Takeya. :D

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 11th, 2007 10:39 pm

untmdsprt wrote:

Sean

Ooooo, watched a video. Yoshi is hot! I love his sexy voice, and then Takeya. :D

Yes everybody is right I definitive agree! 8) :wink:

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » May 11th, 2007 11:01 pm

Has Yoshi found a girlfriend yet?

BIGTWIX
New in Town

Postby BIGTWIX » May 31st, 2007 4:19 am

I think Chigusa has the hottest voice i have ever heard in my entire life.
What does she look like though? Can someone be as good looking as her voice...i dunno.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”