Or sign up using Facebook

Revision help

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

kdptv1403_518022
New in Town

Revision help

Postby kdptv1403_518022 » September 14th, 2017 9:19 am

こんにちわ みんなさん

I started self studying japanese a couple of month ago. I don't do allot of studying due to work and social life but I'm 37% way through (https://www.japanesepod101.com/learning-paths/japanese-language-proficiency-test-n5-preparation-course/) (Can i get some ketchup for my japanese dinner please?). My hiragana is good but my katakana and numbers is a little rough, I have a little kanji/kana study app which helps with hiragana and katakana.

What im struggling with is revision, well I know how to revise basically but I've never been great at it. My problem is that the notes I make of the lessons provided in the link above don't seem structured and "smooth" to go through easily. It's like I don't know where to put information throughout all my tabs and pages on One note.
example, I start a new lesson but the things I learn would be better in an already created page but not exactly suited to the topic discussed. (asking questions in a store or restuarant and generally useful things to say in a store or restuarant are basically the same topic but don't fit well together in my notes especially when examples and explainations are provided).
Writing this I'm finding hard to properly explain my problem.
Also is the link above a good one to go through first? I did see these lessons which look pretty good (https://www.japanesepod101.com/category/newbie-lessons/)

TLDR; I'm sturggling to add structure to my notes and revision material when new information comes up. please help

ありがと ございます
Kieran
キイラン

lena_511666
Been Around a Bit

Re: Revision help

Postby lena_511666 » September 27th, 2017 2:35 am

Hello Kieran,

Thank you for posting.
We’ll consider your feedback for our future development.
Let us know if you have any question.
Lena
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”