a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Extended "Word" Bank/Flashcards

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

chrisfreilich_517823
New in Town

Extended "Word" Bank/Flashcards

Postby chrisfreilich_517823 » August 30th, 2017 5:02 pm

I've just joined and started using the Word Bank and Flashcards.

I think the use of these two features is more limited than it should be by restricting it to only words.

Each lesson in JapanesePod101 has important phrases and grammar points in addition to vocabulary words. However, there is no easy way to memorize the phrases and grammar points in the same way we do with the vocabulary words by adding them to the Word Bank and Flashcards.

For example, I just studied Lower Intermediate S6 Lesson 9, where tabi/totan/irai were introduced. But there was no easy way for me to add these to my Word Bank and Flashcards. So, I went into the dictionary, found each word, and added them myself. But this only gives the very basic meaning for each word, and not the grammatical usage for them. So even doing it by hand is not really effective.

Another example, from a lesson I just studied, is the phrase "...ていうか". I can't find any good way to get this into my Word Bank and Flashcards.

I'd love to see these phrases and grammar points have a check box on them, like the vocabulary list, so we can add them directly to the Word Bank.

Thank you!

Chris

lena_511666
Been Around a Bit

Re: Extended "Word" Bank/Flashcards

Postby lena_511666 » February 16th, 2018 2:17 am

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting.
We’ll consider your feedback for our future development.

Let us know if you have any question.
Lena
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Feature Requests”