a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

I can't get My Feed to work

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

ojstaines_509478
New in Town

I can't get My Feed to work

Postby ojstaines_509478 » December 15th, 2015 12:54 pm

When I click on the link in my feed it opens itunes on my computer but then nothing happens and nothing to do with Japanese Pod can be found anyway on itunes. I have tried installing both Juice and Ziepd players but they say bad path or something like that when I try to use them. I am paying premium rates but can't access the services here. Someone replied a while back to my email enquiry but it wasn't very helpful. They just said check the pod cast option at the top right......I have no idea what that means.

Thank you

jaehwi
Established Presence

Re: I can't get My Feed to work

Postby jaehwi » December 25th, 2015 1:36 am

Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced with our feed. Usually, when it opens the feed on the iTunes, it will ask you to enter your ID and PW and download the files.

In the case that you only find one lesson file on iTunes, please be noted that, you can find all lesson files under "feed" menu on the iTunes. But if you cannot find any, could you let us know your ID, OS version (Windows 10 for example) and the iTunes version that you use, and send us an email at ? Please also let us know the feed that you tried to create.

We'll take a look at the issue closely.

Thank you for your patience,
Jae
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”