Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Language Course in UK

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

JohnHaig924653
New in Town

Japanese Language Course in UK

Postby JohnHaig924653 » May 6th, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I am currently working a full time job and i live in Lincolnshire in England. I am trying to find a Japanese teacher or course but it is all to no avail. I have tried colleges around my area and Universities wont accept me because of my GCSE'S. I have found online tutors but id really like to find a course or have a face to face teacher. Any advice would be appreciated as i'm just trying to gather my options.

Thanks for reading
John

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Japanese Language Course in UK

Postby mmmason8967 » May 6th, 2013 10:26 pm

I live in Huntingdon, about 75 miles south of you, and the situation is much the same here: you can't find Japanese evening classes, or any kind of course really. The only option seems to be to see if you can find a tutor, which is easier said than done.

One website that might be worth trying is http://www.tutorhunt.com. It costs nothing to search, but if you find a tutor in your area, you have to pay to be put in contact with them. Since it's the prospective student that pays, rather than the tutor, they seem get quite a lot of tutors, so it's probably worth a shot.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
LeesaJohnson
Been Around a Bit

Re: Japanese Language Course in UK

Postby LeesaJohnson » June 5th, 2015 10:25 am

Hi Johnhaig,
If you are trying to learn Japanese language and university is not accepting you due to your GCSE'S then online tutors
are best options for you. It will help you lots in learning Japanese language, so you can visit http://www.selectmytutor.co.uk/
for searching online tutor for learning Japanese. :)

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”