Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Looking for a Skype Buddy/Study Group to Learn.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Zealths_498638
New in Town

Looking for a Skype Buddy/Study Group to Learn.

Postby Zealths_498638 » April 7th, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello everyone! n.n

I have recently took up the challenge to learn Japanese just this last Tuesday and I have been studying about 6 hours or more a day I have Hiragana memorized about 90% of the Hiragana still have some issues with U, KO, RI, and WA for what ever reason but I'll be continuing to refresh my memory with practice. I have since moved onto Katakana which oddly has been causing me to slack off and become lazy.

At any rate, I am very motivated to learn Japanese one step at a time, still just learning the Hiragana and Katakana until I have every one of them memorized without having to look off a sheet or the internet to get the answers.

Unfortunately my friend who speaks Japanese a little is not at all motivated in learning it anymore so I have come to conclusion that I need a Study Buddy or just a Study Group, preferably a Skype one. If you are interested please leave a comment below or if you would like to just leave your lovable support to a fellow Learner/Admirer of Japanese go ahead xD

(I do about 4 sections a day studying them over and over until I can mentally picture each sign while all together)
(Then when I know them all I put them all together an practice Daily)

http://www.realkana.com/practice/

Once finished I'll be moving onto 2000 of the Basic Kanji and go on from there hopefully.

mattiapavinati8647
Been Around a Bit

Re: Looking for a Skype Buddy/Study Group to Learn.

Postby mattiapavinati8647 » April 8th, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello Zealths!!
As much i'd love to study with you, my job doesn't allow me too much free time. at the moment i'm studying about 1h a day.
In any case, i'd love to have even small daily conversations with you. So, if you don't mind, feel free to contact me ;)
(pm me and i'll give you the my skype address)

Meanwhile, ganbatte kudasai!

真修

Get 40% OFF
Zealths_498638
New in Town

Postby Zealths_498638 » April 8th, 2014 9:36 pm

mattiapavinati8647 wrote:Hello Zealths!!
As much i'd love to study with you, my job doesn't allow me too much free time. at the moment i'm studying about 1h a day.
In any case, i'd love to have even small daily conversations with you. So, if you don't mind, feel free to contact me ;)
(pm me and i'll give you the my skype address)

Meanwhile, ganbatte kudasai!

真修

I am still a relatively new an have only started working on phrases today. Still don't know how to WRITE out all the Hiragana or Katakana but my main focus is to be capable of speaking small amounts of Japanese while being capable of reading large amounts of text mostly to do with JRPG/RPG Games or Manga, or just to type out on the keyboard.

あの。。。すみません。。。How do I send you a Private Message xD ?

mattiapavinati8647
Been Around a Bit

Postby mattiapavinati8647 » April 8th, 2014 10:17 pm

i just noticed that this forum don't have the "private message" feature xD my bad!
just add me on skype : mattia.pavinati (from italy)
and i hope this forum won't be read by a bot or a web crawler :x

真修

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » April 9th, 2014 9:52 am

Zealths san and 真修さん、

I hope you two could study together, encourage each other and improve yourselves.
If you have questions, please feel free to ask us.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

Zealths_498638
New in Town

Postby Zealths_498638 » April 9th, 2014 1:44 pm

community.japanese wrote:Zealths san and 真修さん、

I hope you two could study together, encourage each other and improve yourselves.
If you have questions, please feel free to ask us.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

ありがとございます!
I am currently really low on vocabulary skills than her but she has been giving me great advice and trying to help me with the particles like... わ は が お since I seem to be constantly mixing up each one for like... こんにちわ instead of こんにちは

I hope to continue studying as hard as I have been the past week an a half. My main goal is to be capable of like I stated above in my OP translate animes / JP Titled video games etc.

I really enjoy the support that you show you're users an you're lessons are very detailed and helpful and slow for us not so quick learners. I have never studied for anything as much as I have with Japances in my life.

shatteredhanded_505168
New in Town

Postby shatteredhanded_505168 » March 30th, 2015 2:39 am

Maybe I'm a bit late, but this was one of the first things that came up when searching on google. If you are still learning Japanese, could you invite me to any skype or study group you have, please? I really look forward to studying with you.

P.S. I have been studying Japanese for a few months and and able to have short simple conversations by this point, and desperately want to improve on my speaking and comprehension skills.

MarcusAseth
Been Around a Bit

Postby MarcusAseth » April 5th, 2015 5:36 am

If you guys are gamers and studying japanese with the noble purpose of being able to play japanese games in the original language ( :mrgreen: ) then you can add me on steam and ask me if you need help with something,I've only studied it for 2 years but chances are I can answer to some of yours grammar questions :)

this is my steam profile --> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998742788/

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » April 13th, 2015 10:35 pm

marcusaseth6443 san,
konnichiwa.
Thank you for the post.
Japanese video games are popular in the world. :D

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

van_bueno09_505381
New in Town

Postby van_bueno09_505381 » April 16th, 2015 1:17 am

Hello guys... I have just started learning too. I have been to Japan twice and I am planning to move there this year and would like to attain at least advance beginner level to get by... I would like to join your study group if it is alright. Thank you.

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » April 17th, 2015 3:08 am

さん、
Konnichiwa.
Thank you for the post.
That sounds good.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

madysonabbott_510158
New in Town

Postby madysonabbott_510158 » January 24th, 2016 9:01 am

Well, I might be a little late by now... but hi, I'm Maja and also looking to learn Japanese in a group :)

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » January 30th, 2016 11:38 am

Maja san,
konnichiwa.
Have you found your study buddies?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. :)
Team JapanesePod101.com
Yuki  由紀

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”