a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

皆さん、こにちは

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

wolfinator4800
New in Town

皆さん、こにちは

Postby wolfinator4800 » February 28th, 2014 2:34 pm

はじめまして。私の名前はスティーベンです。大学生です。日本語一年を勉強しました。旅行したり、ゲームをしたりするのが好きです。十一月に日本に行くですから、日本語をよくれんしゅうしておきます。。でも、むずかしそうですが,たぶんかんたんになります。

Nice to meet you all. My name is Steven. I'm a university student. I have been studying Japanese for a year. Some things I like are travelling and video games. I will be going to Japan in November so I will be practising a lot. However, it seems hard, but perhaps it will get easier.

Please help me improve :) My vocabulary is quite limited at the moment so I can't say too much.
ありがとうございます。

mewes6190
Expert on Something

Re: 皆さん、こにちは

Postby mewes6190 » February 28th, 2014 3:51 pm

スティーベンさん、
こんいちは。くろくまです。わたしも一年ぐらい日本語を勉強します。だから、私の日本語はも易しいです。そして、ちょくちょく違いです。 :roll:
前述五月で私は単なる日本語の言葉を練習しました。今、万ぐらいの言葉を知ります。
遅い、易しいもっとになります。

またね、
くろくま

Hello Steven-san,
I'm Kurokuma. I too am learning japanese for about a year. That's why my Japanese too is very simple. And also it's often wrong.
For the last 5 months I'v been studying japanese vocab. By now I know about 1000 words. slowly it's getting better.

Best,
Kurokuma

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » March 2nd, 2014 3:23 am

スティーブンさん、
こんにちは。
はじめまして。私の名前はスティーベンです。大学生です。日本語一年を勉強しました。旅行したり、ゲームをしたりするのが好きです。
Your sentences are perfect so far!
However , I corrected some sentences below.
十一月に日本に行きますから、行く前に日本語をよくれんしゅうしておきます。
(上級の文法、漢字, 語彙 or whatever )は難しそうですが、,れんしゅうしたらたぶんかんたんになります。
行く is a verb the form before から must be 行く or行きます.
When you use そう which indicates ‘seem’,you have never seen or heard that. However, you have studied Japanese for one year, you know Japanese. Thing s you haven’t known are grammar or kanji or vocabulary for advance or intermediate students.
When you use なります , you need the cause that it become easy. In this case ‘if you study hard, it will become easier’.

くろくまさん、
Thank you for the post.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

thegooseking
Expert on Something

Postby thegooseking » March 3rd, 2014 1:05 pm

よろしく。私は小狼という。私も大学(院)生だ。対話式の物語のために人工知能について研究している。日本語を長い時間にちらほら勉強していたけど、このサイトでやく六ヶ月前だけ以来ちゃんと勉強していた。

スティーブンさんは日本国に行くのがいいな。いつかに行きたいだろう。

JPod101のレッスンの規模から、ですます体のほうが簡単だと思う。だから、私には、砕けで練習のほうが所要だ。

Hey. I'm called 小狼. I'm also a (graduate) student. I'm researching artificial intelligence for interactive stories. I have been studying Japanese sporadically for a long time, but I've been studying properly on this site since only about six months ago.

It's good that you're going to Japan. I would like to go someday.

Because of the scope/structure of JPod101's lessons, I find the desu-masu form easier. That's why, for me, it's more necessary to practice the informal.

community.japanese wrote:When you use そう which indicates ‘seem’,you have never seen or heard that. However, you have studied Japanese for one year, you know Japanese. Thing s you haven’t known are grammar or kanji or vocabulary for advance or intermediate students.

Could スティーブンさん use よう instead of そう (taking care that, unlike そう, よう doesn't require dropping the final い of い-adjectives)? Would むずかしいようです work?

そう is more like a guess (or at least that the evidence points to a likely, but unknown, outcome) e.g. 雨が降りそうです - "It seems like it's going to rain". よう means it seems like something is the case. You're not exactly guessing or predicting, but you don't want to be strictly declarative. 雨が降っているようです would be "Looks like it's raining."

The final one is みたい, though this means that something literally looks like something else. 雨が降っているみたいです would mean "The rain looks like it is falling (but might not actually be falling)". A clearer example might be 雨が涙みたいです - "Rain looks like tears."

小狼

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » March 4th, 2014 2:45 am

Hello 小狼さん、
難しいようですis fine in this case.
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”