Or sign up using Facebook

lesson archive?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Lufos8068
New in Town

lesson archive?

Postby Lufos8068 » April 15th, 2013 4:34 pm

hello,

is there an lesson archive where you can access and download all the materials? or is this only possible via the RSS feed? i would like to download all audio files+lesson notes of a specific season without clicking through every link(eg. 170 for beginner 1).

regards
Lufos

Lufos8068
New in Town

Re: lesson archive?

Postby Lufos8068 » April 16th, 2013 9:05 am

i couldnt find an archive so i installed itunes and subscribed to the basic feed. but i cant find an option to download specific audio files/lesson notes. all i see is a giant list of almost 7k files. i only have the option to download them all at once or one by one, but it seems i cant sort by seasons(like beginner 1). do i have to go through the 7k list and download every file one by one? if so, i could just go through every link on this site. no need for itunes then.

i am just looking for a convient way to download multiple audio files + lesson notes. i would be glad if someone could help.

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » April 16th, 2013 12:38 pm

Lufos-san,
I understand you want to (maybe need to) download specific lesson only since there're many lessons!
You can actually download the file (audio and lesson notes) on each lessons.
I'll ask my team if there's other way to choose lessons to download. Thank you for your patience! :D

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

paloma_ill
Established Presence

Postby paloma_ill » April 18th, 2013 6:03 am

Hi Lufos,

Here's a guide on How to download lessons on JapanesePod101: http://www.japanesepod101.com/helpcente ... nloadhowto

For Premium members, we have the "My feed" tool, where you can download only the lessons, and lesson series, and file types - you can customize it in your way!
http://www.japanesepod101.com/learningc ... unt/myfeed
Please consider upgrading to Premium membership if you haven't yet!

Kind regards,
Paloma
Team JapanesePod101

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”