Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jassianmail6180
New in Town

1 year Study group anyone?

Postby jassianmail6180 » January 27th, 2013 12:29 am

おはよ みな-さん!
Morning everyone!
(I'm in Australia) 

I've signed up for the one year premium challenge and really liked the idea of focusing on a goal for a year.

I'm looking for a few buddies to coach each other towards a goal.

So the level isn't that important for me in this approach, it's more a place where you can declare your one year goal and your short term, maybe weekly goals and then report on how you went and adjust your speed accordingly. We'd basically cheer each other on and you can report in if you just discovered something you found cool or anything really. 'Positive reinforcement' all round.

Any Takers?

:D
Jessie

P.S. My level: I've been studying Japanese in my free time for many years, which sounds more impressive than it is. I've never done it structured and kept starting over and over, so I have a fair bit of of passive vocabulary, only simple grammar and few serious gaps in the basics. My ambitious goal is to review the basics, make them solid and perhaps cover the beginner level as well. I'll adjust according to how fast my progress is.

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: 1 year Study group anyone?

Postby community.japanese » January 27th, 2013 6:51 am

Jessie-san,
great idea!!
Setting a goal for 1 year would definitely encourage you more than long-term dream. :D
Good luck! :wink:

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”