a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

If you have iPhone/iPod app questions, please read first

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

If you have iPhone/iPod app questions, please read first

Postby Jason » June 2nd, 2009 1:24 am

The fastest way to get support for iPhone/iPod Touch apps is to email us at this address:

:D
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

aladi
Been Around a Bit

Re: If you have iPhone/iPod app questions, please read first

Postby aladi » November 6th, 2009 12:51 pm

Jason wrote:The fastest way to get support for iPhone/iPod Touch apps is to email us at this address:

I want to see lesson notes in my Ipod
Could you please help me?

Get 40% OFF
bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » May 15th, 2010 3:26 pm

Jason wrote:The fastest way to get support for iPhone/iPod Touch apps is to email us at this address:

I emailed them a few days back and haven't even had my mail acknowledged. Is that address still being monitored?

chuz00
New in Town

Sent email requesting assistance

Postby chuz00 » July 24th, 2010 2:23 am

I have sent a request for assistance on an issue with one of the iPhone apps, it seems it's crashing since i'm in iOS 4 and it works only for iOS 3.1.x and want to make sure of it and when a release will be available.

Jason

Re: Sent email requesting assistance

Postby Jason » July 24th, 2010 1:56 pm

chuz00 wrote:I have sent a request for assistance on an issue with one of the iPhone apps, it seems it's crashing since i'm in iOS 4 and it works only for iOS 3.1.x and want to make sure of it and when a release will be available.

Which one are you having crashes with? If it's Gengo Flashcards or Gengo Quiz, then there's an update on the store now that fixes iOS 4 crashes. If you're using Gengo Grammar or the free version of Gengo Flashcards, then a fix has been submitted to Apple and we're just waiting on it to be approved.
Jason

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 17th, 2013 7:08 am

Does anyone know if this address is still active?

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 20th, 2013 7:49 am

I mailed that address on the 17th but have had no acknowledgement, let alone a reply. Kind of like this forum. I'm thinking that nobody checks the emails or this forum. :x

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Postby mmmason8967 » January 20th, 2013 9:17 am

bluebris wrote:I mailed that address on the 17th but have had no acknowledgement, let alone a reply. Kind of like this forum. I'm thinking that nobody checks the emails or this forum. :x

Speaking for myself, I wasn't entirely sure what the question was. :?

I guess it's possible that the e-mail address you tried isn't working for some reason. Try using instead.

マイケル

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 21st, 2013 6:00 am

mmmason8967 wrote:
bluebris wrote:I mailed that address on the 17th but have had no acknowledgement, let alone a reply. Kind of like this forum. I'm thinking that nobody checks the emails or this forum. :x

Speaking for myself, I wasn't entirely sure what the question was. :?

I guess it's possible that the e-mail address you tried isn't working for some reason. Try using instead.

マイケル

ありがとうマイケルさん、
I got a mail from them this morning, asking me a question for more information. I replied immediately but have had no reply since. I guess the address is monitored but they're really slow to reply, which is disappointing as this address is supposed to be a dedicated one for Apple users' technical issues....

ブライアン

Jessi

Postby Jessi » January 22nd, 2013 3:17 am

Hello,
I'm sorry for the late reply - yes, that email address is still active. The turnaround time might be a little bit longer on/around the weekends, but we'll do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. Thanks for your patience :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 22nd, 2013 5:55 am

Thanks Jessi,
I wish they'd hurry up though, this is really impacting my Japanese study (when I'd just got myself into a study routine) and should be easy to solve. 5 days since I raised this and all I had in reply was a rather strange question.... :?

Jason

Postby Jason » January 22nd, 2013 6:49 am

I'm really sorry for the problems you've been having, bluebris. What exactly are you having issues with?
Jason

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 22nd, 2013 8:25 am

On iOS6 the podcasts are played in the Podcast app, not in the music app like they were before.

I just used the myfeed option to create the feed for the lessons I wanted, including PDFs etc for the audio script etc, but when I had synced across 200+ items from Itunes (God I hate Itunes) none of the lesson audio (I mean the script for the conversation in that lesson) shows on the Ipod or iphone when the lesson is playing, which I know it used to in the past and was very useful. I'm not sure if I've made a mistake in what I selected or if it's not compatible with the new Podcast app, but that's the one that plays now so it could cause big problems if that's the case. If It's my mistake I apologise but I still need help getting it working....

Jason

Postby Jason » January 22nd, 2013 2:08 pm

Apple really mucked podcasts up with iOS 6 and that horrible, buggy Podcasts app. Fortunately, the fix is very simple. Just delete the Podcasts app off your device and then restart your device. Then podcasts will then show up in the Music app like they did before and they will sync properly like they did before. I tried using the Podcasts app myself for a while, but it drove me crazy and I ended up trashing it.
Jason

bluebris
New in Town

Postby bluebris » January 23rd, 2013 12:05 am

Jason wrote:Apple really mucked podcasts up with iOS 6 and that horrible, buggy Podcasts app. Fortunately, the fix is very simple. Just delete the Podcasts app off your device and then restart your device. Then podcasts will then show up in the Music app like they did before and they will sync properly like they did before. I tried using the Podcasts app myself for a while, but it drove me crazy and I ended up trashing it.

Thanks Jason,
I was thinking that didn't work and then remembered I had to reboot and there was the Podcast option!

Thank you!

Return to “Technical Support”