Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

I'm a little lost. There's so much on this site! Help?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jstanife1478
New in Town

I'm a little lost. There's so much on this site! Help?

Postby jstanife1478 » May 13th, 2011 2:21 am

I just signed up for my free month of premium service, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. First of all, I'm not sure which series of basic lessons is the one I should be starting with. Does it matter? I've listened to the first "Boot Camp" lesson in the Ultimate Getting Started package, and I watched a video lesson that covered the same material (personal introductions).

The main thing I'm confused about with the UGS package is that I couldn't find the line-by-line transcript. I assumed this was something that came with the .zip file I downloaded. Where do I find the transcripts for the UGS lessons?

I also took advantage of the free product download offered, but I think I unwittingly downloaded something that was almost identical to the UGS package. It was the "01 - Introduction to Japanese" audiobook. The one with the geisha on the cover.

Out of these questions and comments, the one I'd most like to have a response to is the one about the line-by-line transcript. If I'm going to do this, I want to do it right and follow all the recommended steps.

Thanks (arigatou) in advance for your help! :D

azzozhsn
New in Town

Postby azzozhsn » May 16th, 2011 12:59 pm

Yes, a lot of material. I do not know why, but I liked the beginner level series 1, may be because it was the first series it is very basic and simple.
Generally, you can try any series and see if you can catch up or not, if you do stick with it until the end.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”