New in Japan

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

furukawahomebiz8420
New in Town

New in Japan

Postby furukawahomebiz8420 » October 24th, 2010 9:55 am

Hey guys,

Im in quite of a lost right now..
Im actually Japanese but have been living in English speaking countries alot during my childhood, and because of that, I can`t quite speak Japanese :(
Now, the bad part is, because of some diplomatic regulations, I had to choose between citizenships, and I choose to be a Japanese citizen, and so, now Im back and living in Japan.. So, I just wanna ask, what`s the fastest way to learn Japanese language, and how can i do so on this site?? It sucks being an alien on your own land :(

Oh,and I`ve also signed up for the premium subscription, but I cant seem to find these features; 1-on-1 Professional Assessment
1-on-1 Live Instructor Hours

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » October 25th, 2010 12:29 am

Welcome to the site!
I would recommend starting with our Newbie Series Season 2. Listen to the audio, print out the lesson notes to go over, and review the lessons with the premium features like the Line-by-Line audio, Vocabulary Flashcards, etc. And of course, ask us any questions about the lesson you may have in the comments section ;)

As for the 1-on-1 Professional Assessment and Live Instructor Hours, if you haven't received any e-mail regarding those yet, please e-mail us at and let them know that you'd like to get started and they will help you out :D
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
furukawahomebiz8420
New in Town

Postby furukawahomebiz8420 » October 25th, 2010 3:51 am

Heya Jessi!
Thanks alot for your reply! I`ll get right to it! :)

august28mail9871
New in Town

Re: New in Japan

Postby august28mail9871 » August 28th, 2013 4:57 pm

hello everyone I would like to ask what is "aldrin" name in japan.

Return to “Working & Studying in Japan”