Or sign up using Facebook

A Lesson About Video Games!^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

A Lesson About Video Games!^^

Postby Ulver_684 » February 23rd, 2009 10:56 pm

JP101! :wink:

Have you consider making a lesson about video games? you guys can talk about PS3, Wii, RPG, Action, Adventure games, etc, etc please consider it! :D

Taurus
Expert on Something

Postby Taurus » February 24th, 2009 1:00 am

Good idea! You could mention some of the videogame-based resources, like DS kanji drills, and you could discuss games like shirokishi monogatari, which allow you to listen to lost of Japanese that's accompanied by Japanese subtitles (which is useful so you don't miss anything).

Get 40% OFF
Cerberus
New in Town

Nice idea

Postby Cerberus » February 24th, 2009 6:03 am

I really like this idea :) Considering video games is one of the main reasons I wanted to learn Japanese!! I wanted to be able to enjoy games in their native language and not have to wait for the English version to be released! (Final Fantasy, anyone :roll: )

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 27th, 2009 1:37 am

I like the sound of your idea! I've put it in our idea bank so we'll consider it :wink: There definitely are a lot of good Japanese language learning resources for the DS! I use them too!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Nice idea

Postby Ulver_684 » March 28th, 2009 9:45 pm

Cerberus wrote:I really like this idea :) Considering video games is one of the main reasons I wanted to learn Japanese!! I wanted to be able to enjoy games in their native language and not have to wait for the English version to be released! (Final Fantasy, anyone :roll: )

Cerberus-san! :wink:

I like Final Fantasy Franchise too! not just DS games, JP101 should consider Wii and PS3 games too. :mario:

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”