a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese101Pod Study Group

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nyappyrebecca
Established Presence

Japanese101Pod Study Group

Postby nyappyrebecca » July 19th, 2008 7:22 am

I wasn't sure where the right place to post this was, but I had an idea. I thought it might be a good idea to create a study group where we can exchange e-mails or instant messengers to help us study Japanese. Having micraphones, skype, etc. are also very useful with this. I have both. I know this message board is here to help us with that, but sometimes it helps to have different kinds of interaction with others. ^_^

If you are interested please post your contacts and/or e-mail me at

nyappy rebecca at gmail dot com

Leave out the spaces, of course. :)

Please be specific in the subjects when e-mailing one another so that we don't assume you're spam.

It might be a good idea to say how long you've studied Japanese for. I've taken it for a year at my college, but I'm a little rusty because it's summer and they don't offer the course over the summer (which is why I joined Japanesepod101.com that and for more practice).

Aristy
New in Town

Postby Aristy » July 19th, 2008 11:56 pm

This sounds very interesting!

Forming a study group may be a way to give some more structure to my Japanese studies (lord knows I need it :wink: )

I've studied Japanese for a few months now, but I doubt I can talk my way out of a wet paper bag :cry:

Get 40% OFF
annalee
New in Town

Postby annalee » July 31st, 2008 3:57 am

:] Sounds really great, but I don't have a microphone... I'm hoping to get one so I can use skype!!
Here's my email:

It's my new one [old one was bulking up with too much spam...TT_TT]
I've been studying japanese for a long time, but I've just started taking it at school for the past year. I've been reinforcing it with other resources (these podcasts, my old Japanese books from when I was a child [i wasn't a very good student as a child], some tapes that my teacher gave me]...

touko
New in Town

Postby touko » August 5th, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm interested too!
sazuka at gmail dot com
I have a microphone but I can't really use it until I go back to college in September. I've been studying Japanese for about 3 years, but I'm afraid it's getting a little rusty :[

maxiewawa
Expert on Something

Postby maxiewawa » August 27th, 2008 2:44 am

Sorry I'm a little late! My skype name is maxiewawa.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”