Or sign up using Facebook

Website to learn Hiragana and Katakan

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

chobo2
New in Town

Website to learn Hiragana and Katakan

Postby chobo2 » March 24th, 2008 5:49 am

Hi

I been making a website for the last little while and it is finally done.

So if you want to learn Hiragana or Katakana you should check out

http://www.interactivejapanese.com/

AT InteractiveJapanese.com you will be able to choose which characters you want to learn and be quizzed on them. If you become a member(membership is free). You will be able to save your quiz's so you can practice them again and again. You will be also able to view your progress by charts.

percent20
Been Around a Bit

Postby percent20 » March 24th, 2008 11:16 pm

That is cool you used the asp.net membership system. I have recently been goofing with it.

Anyway, real quick you get a runtime error when you click on practice quiz link from the front page.

Get 40% OFF
chobo2
New in Town

Postby chobo2 » March 24th, 2008 11:20 pm

percent20 wrote:That is cool you used the asp.net membership system. I have recently been goofing with it.

Anyway, real quick you get a runtime error when you click on practice quiz link from the front page.

Yep. The membership stuff has been causing some problems with the hosting site I went with. I think I got all those bugs fixed.

Your problem is a new one. What where you doing? I have had no trouble accessing that page. You seem to be the first who has gotten that. What time was this at?

-EDIT
Ok ya its fixed. I use the same webconfig file for both my localhost copy and my website host and I was using my local database connection string to try to figure out why I was getting an error and when I reuploaded the updated file I forgot to switch it back to my hosting companies DB location.

It should work now.

Thanks for notifying me of this error.

percent20
Been Around a Bit

Postby percent20 » March 24th, 2008 11:35 pm

chobo2 wrote:
percent20 wrote:That is cool you used the asp.net membership system. I have recently been goofing with it.

Yep. The membership stuff has been causing some problems with the hosting site I went with. I think I got all those bugs fixed.

Your problem is a new one. What where you doing? I have had no trouble accessing that page. You seem to be the first who has gotten that. What time was this at?

-EDIT
Ok ya its fixed. I use the same webconfig file for both my localhost copy and my website host and I was using my local database connection string to try to figure out why I was getting an error and when I reuploaded the updated file I forgot to switch it back to my hosting companies DB location.

It should work now.

Thanks for notifying me of this error.

not a problem letting you know. :) I have done that more than a few times. The web.config is one of the coolest yet cruelest parts of asp.net.

thanks for the site the more resources the better.

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”