a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Question about all the Pods...

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

strugglebunny
New in Town

Question about all the Pods...

Postby strugglebunny » December 18th, 2007 3:44 am

I was just wondering if paying for a membership for one would grant you access to all the *Pods? Sorry if this question has been answered else, but I'm not finding anything. I

If nothing else is there some sort of discount available when you join multiple sites?

I ask because I am learning Japanese and Spanish (just saw the new SpanishPod was up and running), and being a native English speaker, I might get a kick out of seeing how it is taught to the EPod listeners, so being able to go through all three of those sites with one membership would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Question about all the Pods...

Postby Ulver_684 » December 19th, 2007 10:53 pm

strugglebunny wrote:I was just wondering if paying for a membership for one would grant you access to all the *Pods? Sorry if this question has been answered else, but I'm not finding anything. I

If nothing else is there some sort of discount available when you join multiple sites?

I ask because I am learning Japanese and Spanish (just saw the new SpanishPod was up and running), and being a native English speaker, I might get a kick out of seeing how it is taught to the EPod listeners, so being able to go through all three of those sites with one membership would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Strugglebunny-san! :wink:

That sounds great, I'm interest in something like that too. 8)

Get 40% OFF
strugglebunny
New in Town

Postby strugglebunny » December 19th, 2007 11:48 pm

Since you say it "sounds great," I'm assuming what I described is not an option. :(

Oh well, guess I'll just keep bumming it on the free stuff since I'm a poor college student.

jemstone
Expert on Something

Postby jemstone » December 20th, 2007 2:53 pm

i thought i read somewhere abt them working on a discounted price or something for multiple pods.. i just can't seem to find the post.

or maybe i was just dreaming... these days i've been dreaming a lot and some of them seem so real to me i thought it actually happened.
- まもる
くろくておおきくてかたくてひかててくさくてきみおなこえがあげるせぶつ。

strugglebunny
New in Town

Postby strugglebunny » December 22nd, 2007 7:29 am

jemstone wrote:i thought i read somewhere abt them working on a discounted price or something for multiple pods.. i just can't seem to find the post.

or maybe i was just dreaming... these days i've been dreaming a lot and some of them seem so real to me i thought it actually happened.

Haha, oh man, that happens to me WAY too much.

Well, here's to hoping you weren't dreaming!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 23rd, 2007 10:27 pm

strugglebunny wrote:
jemstone wrote:i thought i read somewhere abt them working on a discounted price or something for multiple pods.. i just can't seem to find the post.

Haha, oh man, that happens to me WAY too much.

Well, here's to hoping you weren't dreaming!

Mina-san! :wink:

I am a dreamer too! 8)

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”