a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Apple's iPhone

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Apple's iPhone

Postby untmdsprt » June 26th, 2007 11:50 pm

Is anyone going to get it? I don't see paying $499 for the phone, and then another $80 a month on something like this. I use my iPod more than my phone now! Maybe in Japan I'll use my phone more, but I barely use it here. I'm hoping my students will always call me since they love me soooo much!!! 8)

Hmm, I like those keitai saifu phones. That certainly would be handy to have so you don't have to carry a lot of money around. :D

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Apple's iPhone

Postby Ulver_684 » June 28th, 2007 12:44 am

untmdsprt wrote:Is anyone going to get it? I don't see paying $499 for the phone, and then another $80 a month on something like this. I use my iPod more than my phone now! Maybe in Japan I'll use my phone more, but I barely use it here. I'm hoping my students will always call me since they love me soooo much!!! 8)

Hmm, I like those keitai saifu phones. That certainly would be handy to have so you don't have to carry a lot of money around. :D

untmdsprt-san! :wink:

I can't afford to buy it now so I'll wait until the price drops down! 8)

Get 40% OFF
untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » July 1st, 2007 1:52 pm

After reading the support comments on Apple's website, I doubt I'll buy one. Everyone is bitching and moaning that they now have an iBrick. What do these people expect?!?

Everything to Apple sucks to AT&T is the worse company ever. The simple fact is Apple is great when creating new products, and everyone wants one! That is also their downfall, everyone wants one! The idea itself is wonderful, but the execution of the idea failed miserably.

How is Apple goinig to convince European and Asian companies to cater to their needs? Will they change their pricing plans to accomodate the iPhone? After looking at the pricing plans in Japan, it will be very expensive to own an iPhone!!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » July 19th, 2007 3:06 am

untmdsprt wrote:After reading the support comments on Apple's website, I doubt I'll buy one. Everyone is bitching and moaning that they now have an iBrick. What do these people expect?!?

Everything to Apple sucks to AT&T is the worse company ever. The simple fact is Apple is great when creating new products, and everyone wants one! That is also their downfall, everyone wants one! The idea itself is wonderful, but the execution of the idea failed miserably.

How is Apple goinig to convince European and Asian companies to cater to their needs? Will they change their pricing plans to accomodate the iPhone? After looking at the pricing plans in Japan, it will be very expensive to own an iPhone!!

untmdsprt-san! :wink:

Yeah I read the comments too! I had AT&T has my long distance company in the 90's and it was very expensive, my bill arrive with a total of $300 dollars just to call Mexico.

I don't know why they change the name I prefer Cingular brand better than AT&T!
I going to buy it anyway just to see how it looks and feels BUT after the price drops.

padrik
Established Presence

Postby padrik » July 19th, 2007 6:05 pm

One of my co-workers got one, it looks cool, but doesn't have as many features as the average japanese phone and it costs far more. It's main draw is the touch screen, but who needs that in a phone.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”