Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards Suggestions

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

haophan928544
New in Town

Flashcards Suggestions

Postby haophan928544 » February 5th, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello dear Japanese Pod team!

I am very pleased studying with your flashcard system. There are two little ideas that could make
using them more convenient.

1) Concerning the Lesson Vocabulary, it might be useful to order them after Lesson Numbers instead of alphabetical order. Looking for the right lesson to add, having them according to their actual order might be very helpful.

2) When creating new decks, I cannot go into the lesson vocabulary to do so. It immediately switches to "add to lesson vocabulary". Maybe it is just me, but if I want to create a new deck, I have to add one card via the search button before I can go to the lesson vocabulary to find what I need. I think this needs to be fixed.

3) I unfortunately haven't seen many sample sentences so far. Will this be integrated to a bigger extent soon?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Flashcards Suggestions

Postby Jessi » February 6th, 2013 5:55 am

Hi haophan,
Thanks for the feedback!

#1 is already on our list to fix :D As for #2, could you give us the exact steps you are taking, so that we can see the issue? Are you starting by clicking Create New Deck here? http://www.japanesepod101.com/learningc ... flashcards

As for #3, unfortunately not all cards have sample sentences yet, but we hope to expand on these soon. Certain cards, for example those that come from the Core Word Lists, all have sample sentences on them.

Thanks again!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
keiththe3rd3766
New in Town

Postby keiththe3rd3766 » February 10th, 2013 2:34 pm

Also with the sample sentences I wish It would tell you when there was one available before clicking the button.

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » February 12th, 2013 12:28 pm

keiththe3rd3766-san,
thank you very much for your suggestion! I'll talk to our tech team about it! :wink:

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Feature Requests”