Or sign up using Facebook

Miki-san Back To JP101 Again!!^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Miki-san Back To JP101 Again!!^^

Postby Ulver_684 » May 2nd, 2008 6:28 pm

JP101 Crew/Staff! :wink:

I know there is no turning back it may sound stupid and it's impossible for now but how about if she consider it again in the future. Why did she leave anyway? she could come visit in her off days or when she is not that busy on her work. I want to say I am a complete ignorant in the subject so I really don't know if it's that hard to come to JP101 now.

Nothing will be the same again without her, we will miss her very much and hope that she change's her mind someday and It's really good to know she's a independence girl congratulations!Well thank you for your time and please let her know about it.

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » May 4th, 2008 6:19 am

first, have no fear. miki wrote and recorded sooooo many blogs, that her final blog will published in Dec. 3 or possibly later. it not inconceivable that you may hear some of these blogs as far into the future as 2009.

as you know, miki was a university student and she came in to see us only once or twice a week. but after graduation she got full-time employment. japanese companies are a lot different from american companies in that your first few years you are truly at the lowest possible position on the totem-pole. you work long hours and often have obligatory drinking parties with your boss and co-workers for the sake of "team-building" etc. if her company is like that (and i get the feeling it is), she doesn't really have a lot of free time.

that said, on her last day at jpod, we had a small party for her and i asked (more like begged, hahaha) if she would consider writing some guest blogs in the future when she has some time. she said yes. now i just have to remind her of that every so often. :lol:

as for her making comments on her blogs, i just don't know if she has the time. but next time i see her, i'll let her know that it would mean a lot to the community (and everyone at jpod101) if she said "hello" in the comments from time to time. :kokoro:
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 6th, 2008 9:01 pm

markystar wrote:first, have no fear. miki wrote and recorded sooooo many blogs, that her final blog will published in Dec. 3 or possibly later. it not inconceivable that you may hear some of these blogs as far into the future as 2009.

as you know, miki was a university student and she came in to see us only once or twice a week. but after graduation she got full-time employment. japanese companies are a lot different from american companies in that your first few years you are truly at the lowest possible position on the totem-pole. you work long hours and often have obligatory drinking parties with your boss and co-workers for the sake of "team-building" etc. if her company is like that (and i get the feeling it is), she doesn't really have a lot of free time.

that said, on her last day at jpod, we had a small party for her and i asked (more like begged, hahaha) if she would consider writing some guest blogs in the future when she has some time. she said yes. now i just have to remind her of that every so often. :lol:

as for her making comments on her blogs, i just don't know if she has the time. but next time i see her, i'll let her know that it would mean a lot to the community (and everyone at jpod101) if she said "hello" in the comments from time to time. :kokoro:

Marky-san!

Thank you for the information, I appreciated very much! It's good to hear such great news. :D

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » September 24th, 2008 2:47 pm

Mina-san! :wink:

I just want to wish a Happy Birthday to Miki-san! She will turn 23 this year and I feel so happy for her. :D

ShiroiNeko
Established Presence

Postby ShiroiNeko » November 3rd, 2008 9:02 pm

Miki-san will be missed :cry:

This could be an opportunity to revise the audio blog format, if someone new takes up the role. I have always felt that there should be blogs at different levels of learning - especially newbie and beginner.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 3rd, 2008 7:44 pm

ShiroiNeko wrote:Miki-san will be missed :cry:

This could be an opportunity to revise the audio blog format, if someone new takes up the role. I have always felt that there should be blogs at different levels of learning - especially newbie and beginner.

ShiroiNeko-san! :wink:

I agree with you but Miki-san and her blogs will be miss so much that they deserve respect and honor!I hope she is doing fine in her job and thank you for this two years in half Miki-san! :cry: :D

bishop
New in Town

i cant even say goodbye to Miki san

Postby bishop » December 6th, 2008 3:12 am

for some reason the last Miki's Blog is blank , i cant even leave a response
can someone help me , Yuuichi san ? Ariza san ? Hiroko san ?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: i cant even say goodbye to Miki san

Postby Ulver_684 » December 6th, 2008 9:12 pm

bishop wrote:for some reason the last Miki's Blog is blank , i cant even leave a response
can someone help me , Yuuichi san ? Ariza san ? Hiroko san ?

Bishop-san! :wink:

You're right! I have the same problem on Internet Explorer but try to use Firefox and it works just fine there! 8)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » March 12th, 2009 11:25 pm

こんにちわ 皆さん!

I really miss Mikiさん and would like Yuri's blog to be remove and instead post more useful lessons. It can be more intermediate or more beginner lessons, it's such a waste. What does everyone think? I got tired of seeing the blog talks about bars and alcohol only! :(

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 13th, 2009 12:39 am

The upcoming blogs talk about fashion and comedy, so give those a try when they come out! I think you'll find them interesting :wink:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » March 26th, 2009 9:45 pm

Jessi wrote:The upcoming blogs talk about fashion and comedy, so give those a try when they come out! I think you'll find them interesting :wink:

Jessi-san! :wink:

Ok I will give them a try but when are they going to be release? Yuri-san when to far now she is talking about Cabaret:!::shock: Miki-san would never talk about that but anyway all we need is just a little patience, thanks Jessi-san. :wink:

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » August 6th, 2009 7:59 pm

Mina-san! :wink:

That's it! :roll: I really got tired of Yuri's blogs and if you feel the same way like me then please post your support and lets get rid of her blog and lets bring Miki-san back home please. :picket::suki:

QuackingShoe
Expert on Something

Postby QuackingShoe » August 6th, 2009 10:50 pm

Miki is gone. She has a life. Get over it. Show Yuri some respect.

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » September 4th, 2009 9:25 am

QuackingShoe wrote:Miki is gone. She has a life. Get over it. Show Yuri some respect.

I agree, Miki had her time here, so now it's time to give other people a chance to show their talents.

Forgive me, but why does Yuri sound so much like Natsuko-san?

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » September 4th, 2009 11:51 am

untmdsprt wrote:
QuackingShoe wrote:Miki is gone. She has a life. Get over it. Show Yuri some respect.

I agree, Miki had her time here, so now it's time to give other people a chance to show their talents.

Forgive me, but why does Yuri sound so much like Natsuko-san?

:lol: Natsuko does the readings, Yuri just writes the blog content.

Return to “Feature Requests”