a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Intermediate 1 and Lower Intermediate 1 lessons: 会話と単語

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Bonjour_Japon
New in Town

Intermediate 1 and Lower Intermediate 1 lessons: 会話と単語

Postby Bonjour_Japon » August 1st, 2017 3:34 am

よかったら、中級の会話と単語の録音を別々に作っていただけませんですか?そうすると、復習が簡単になると思ういます。僕は運転しながらポッドキャストを聞きますが、スマートフォンを觸なくて勉強できますように。中級レッスンの大ファンですから。お願いします。

If possible, can you split up the soundtracks of the dialogues and vocabularies in the Intermediate 1 and Lower Intermediate Level 1 lessons? I found these lessons delightful. However, reviewing them is difficult when I am driving. Unlike newer lessons, they do not have separate audio tracks. That would make reviewing much easier. Thank you so much.

ofeliadgrd
Been Around a Bit

Re: Intermediate 1 and Lower Intermediate 1 lessons: 会話と単語

Postby ofeliadgrd » August 17th, 2017 4:34 am

Hi Bonjour_Japon,

Unfortunately we're not planning such an edit, but we'll keep your feedback in mind when making changes and improving the site.

Thank you,
Ofelia
Team JapanesePod101.com

Get 40% OFF
Bonjour_Japon
New in Town

Postby Bonjour_Japon » August 18th, 2017 7:42 pm

Currently, there seems to be a gap between lower intermediate seasons 1-6 and upper intermediate seasons 1-5. I am going through Intermediate Season lessons right now to bridge this gap. However, these were made when JPod first started, and they are less "refined" and structured compared with other later seasons. Nonetheless, because the lessons are more casual and because the hosts spoke in Japanese almost completely, I am enjoying these lessons a lot.

I realize other commentators on the forum have recommended skipping these lessons. Even some of the new "study tracks" ignore these lessons. That is a pity.

I just completed lesson 27: I learned so many new words, reviewed so many grammar points, and enjoyed so many real cultural insights during the hosts' exchange. I enjoy how the hosts spoke almost exclusively in Japanese. The Japanese fairy tales were a treat too. Because JPod was brand new at the time these lessons were produced: all the hosts very enthusiastic, and I feel a genuine excitement as I follow the Season along. It has a very "start-up" feel to it.

To enhance the season's effectiveness, please really do make an effort to "modernize" these lessons. Please create a separate audio track for the "core dialogues" and vocabularies. This will tremendously enhance the usefulness of this season.

よろしくお願いします。

ofeliadgrd
Been Around a Bit

Postby ofeliadgrd » August 29th, 2017 6:13 am

Hi Bonjour_Japon,

Thank you for your feedback. I found it really deep and motivating!
We'll keep this in mind, when developing new contents.

Keep up the good work!
Ofelia
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”