a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Dating and body Language

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

stixx9254165
New in Town

Japanese Dating and body Language

Postby stixx9254165 » March 17th, 2011 3:01 am

I'm new to this site and look forward to being part of it.

I met this Japanese woman, she is very a very interesting person. She is also very shy. I'm pretty sure she likes me, How ever i cant read her very well. I'm usually pretty good about reading body language. I read that Japanese people are naturally shy, and allot of the more aggressive stuff, that works on western people will have the opposite effect on Japanese.

How can i tell when i can touch her like her hair, or her cheek or something as little has holding her hand?
secondly I'm normally chivalrous, opening doors, pulling out chairs, walking closest to street, getting her drink for her. it almost seems she that she rather do those things her self. I know she likes me, she traveled all the way from japan just to see me for 6 days. In the first day she was suffering from bad jet lag, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did. We talked a little sat in silence allot, at first she was very nervous but calmed down after awhile. we sat on train, she asked me several questions about the area and the train and such we dropped her stuff off at hotel and then went to my place i gave her some coffee then we went on a long walk most the time she was following closely behind me ( other times when i tried to walk by her side she kept her purse on that arm closest to me). (I'm used to walking side by side) and she asked for my opinion on various things and she also complemented my appearance, saying i should be a model. I sure in heck blushed a little. then we ate, then she went to her room because she was Extremely sleepy. that was the first day. We are going to go to San Francisco tomorrow. Please explain to me what to watch for to give me the OK to pull some moves, hold hands or even kiss.
Japanese women Insights will be very helpful.

Thanks
Get 40% OFF

Return to “General Japanese Culture”