a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Nvidia or Ati Radeon

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Lord_of_Chizu
New in Town

Nvidia or Ati Radeon

Postby Lord_of_Chizu » July 23rd, 2007 2:12 am

Hello this is a pretty random thought but do Japaneses people prefer Nvidia or ati radeon graphics card? I prefer well i'm not going say 'aidvn'

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » July 23rd, 2007 11:21 am

That's along the lines of asking if they like Mac or PC.

Get 40% OFF
Lord_of_Chizu
New in Town

Postby Lord_of_Chizu » July 23rd, 2007 12:44 pm

Well yes and no I guess you can look at that way do they even sell macs in Japan idk Imean
unlike heir in America where like me im always on my computer "don't like tv" and everywhere u look theres a fat ass around the corner "im no fat, fast metabolism" most Japanese people correct me if i'm wrong use every spare time to hang out with friends and family so I guess this a stupid question to ask.

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » July 24th, 2007 2:04 am

Lord_of_Chizu wrote:Well yes and no I guess you can look at that way do they even sell macs in Japan idk Imean
unlike heir in America where like me im always on my computer "don't like tv" and everywhere u look theres a fat ass around the corner "im no fat, fast metabolism" most Japanese people correct me if i'm wrong use every spare time to hang out with friends and family so I guess this a stupid question to ask.

What? Could you rephrase that?

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » July 24th, 2007 2:09 am

untmdsprt wrote:
Lord_of_Chizu wrote:Well yes and no I guess you can look at that way do they even sell macs in Japan idk Imean

What? Could you rephrase that?

I don't think rephrasing would help...
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

dorothia15
New in Town

Re: Nvidia or Ati Radeon

Postby dorothia15 » July 24th, 2007 6:19 am

Lord_of_Chizu wrote:Hello this is a pretty random thought but do Japaneses people prefer Nvidia or ati radeon graphics card? I prefer well i'm not going say 'aidvn'

I prefer Nvidia
dorothy cruz

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » July 24th, 2007 10:55 am

Whatever is in my Mac is fine with me, as long as it has enough memory to display everything.

atomsk
Site Admin

Postby atomsk » August 8th, 2007 7:34 pm

i dont think they care about what gfx card is inside their pc cause you cant see it ^^
but if they have to choose they will either go with what is more expensive or whatever the sales person recommends or what ever their friends or colleagues already have. hehe

JockZon
Expert on Something

Postby JockZon » August 12th, 2007 10:43 pm

I don't think japanese people care more than western people. Ask those who know about their computer.

Return to “General Japanese Culture”