a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Travelling Abroad

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Fern
New in Town

Travelling Abroad

Postby Fern » March 23rd, 2007 2:31 am

I’m eager to travel to Spain but I don’t know the scene and hotels in Spain extraordinary. And I only know Spain’s travel things from travel guide spain, costa del sol spain and cadiz spain . If you are Spanish or you have been travelled to Spain before, any comment will be helpful. If you are also interested in learning languages I recommend you: escuela de idioma.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Travelling Abroad

Postby Ulver_684 » March 29th, 2007 5:03 pm

Fern wrote:I’m eager to travel to Spain but I don’t know the scene and hotels in Spain extraordinary. And I only know Spain’s travel things from travel guide spain, costa del sol spain and cadiz spain . If you are Spanish or you have been travelled to Spain before, any comment will be helpful. If you are also interested in learning languages I recommend you: escuela de idioma.

Thank you for the information Fern-san! :wink:

I already know Spanish but it would be great to travel to Spain! 8)

Many JP101 listeners aren't interest in Spanish ehhhh! :twisted:

Sooner or later they will have to learn it, like it or not because Spanish is the second language most used after English! 8) :D

Get 40% OFF
Outkast
Expert on Something

Postby Outkast » March 30th, 2007 1:25 am

El español de España no es español auténtico.

Just kidding with you...

Mi padre has been, and it's a little different from Latin America... Is there a particular thing you really like about Spain?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 1st, 2007 12:33 am

Outkast wrote:El español de España no es español auténtico.

Just kidding with you...

Mi padre has been, and it's a little different from Latin America... Is there a particular thing you really like about Spain?

Outkast-san

I have nothing special with Spain, la madre Patria! :P :)

I know that the Spanish language comes from Spain but we Latin Americans improve it for the better! 8) :wink:

Outkast
Expert on Something

Postby Outkast » April 3rd, 2007 1:31 am

Ain't that the truth...

My friends have found Spain to be a bit cold (both in weather and people's attitudes.) I know that like with anywhere else, everyone is different and you can't judge all by one experience. But the Spaniards they encountered weren't particularly nice... (might have been the Costa Rica accents that ticked them off.)

At any rate, if you just want to experience a Spanish-speaking country, don't forget that there are also many awesome (and less expensive) options in the western hemisphere!

seanolan
Expert on Something

Postby seanolan » April 3rd, 2007 4:04 am

Outkast wrote:Ain't that the truth...

My friends have found Spain to be a bit cold (both in weather and people's attitudes.) I know that like with anywhere else, everyone is different and you can't judge all by one experience. But the Spaniards they encountered weren't particularly nice... (might have been the Costa Rica accents that ticked them off.)

At any rate, if you just want to experience a Spanish-speaking country, don't forget that there are also many awesome (and less expensive) options in the western hemisphere!

Es la verdad! Y ahora unos de los paises no tienen hermanos que lleven armas automaticas! Pero todavia no bebe el agua...

:D

Sean

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 3rd, 2007 9:19 pm

It's the true like it or not! Outkast-san! :wink:

Spain is "La Madre Patria" 8)

Thanks to them, we speak Spanish! :wink:

Mexico was the New Spain before we got independence from them! :)

France, USA were also another countries that try to conquer us! :D

Mexico improve our Spanish for the better! Our Spanish is the most comprensible from all! 8) :twisted:

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 3rd, 2007 9:21 pm

seanolan wrote:

Es la verdad! Y ahora unos de los paises no tienen hermanos que lleven armas automaticas! Pero todavia no bebe el agua...

Sean

WOW! Seanolan-san! :P

I'm surprise that you speak Spanish! :shock:

You don't look Spanish! What country are you from? 8) :twisted:

seanolan
Expert on Something

Postby seanolan » April 3rd, 2007 11:12 pm

Ulver_684 wrote:
seanolan wrote:

Sean

Soy Norteamericano.

And the US *is* a Spanish speaking country nowadays. :D But I learned Spanish and German in high school and retained a lot of my Spanish (and continued my German studies in University)...and now am having my butt royally kicked by Japanese :roll:

Sean

Outkast
Expert on Something

Postby Outkast » April 5th, 2007 2:45 am

seanolan wrote:

Sean

La diarrea no está nada mal... :wink:

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 5th, 2007 4:45 am

Outkast wrote:
seanolan wrote:

Sean

La diarrea no está nada mal... :wink:

Don't be discusting tico! :roll: :twisted:

Outkast
Expert on Something

Postby Outkast » April 5th, 2007 11:11 pm

¿No te gusta la pura vida? 8)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 6th, 2007 7:03 pm

Outkast wrote:¿No te gusta la pura vida? 8)

Ya sabia que esa frase era de ustedes y ya la habia escuchado antes pero no sabia a lo que se referian con Pura Vida! :? :P :)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » April 6th, 2007 8:44 pm

seanolan wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
seanolan wrote:

Sean

Soy Norteamericano.

And the US *is* a Spanish speaking country nowadays. :D But I learned Spanish and German in high school and retained a lot of my Spanish (and continued my German studies in University)...and now am having my butt royally kicked by Japanese :roll:

Sean

Yes your right! The USA is now a Spanish speaking country! :)

Wow! Sean-san that's nice, you now speak three languagues and Japanese would be your fourth and beside don't tell me that Japanese kick your butt bad ehhh
It would be a pleasure for me if Japanese people kick my butt out too, specially you know who! 8) :wink:

Outkast
Expert on Something

Postby Outkast » April 15th, 2007 1:27 am

Ulver_684 wrote:
Outkast wrote:¿No te gusta la pura vida? 8)

Ya sabia que esa frase era de ustedes y ya la habia escuchado antes pero no sabia a lo que se referian con Pura Vida! :? :P :)

Está una cosa Tica...

Return to “General Japanese Culture”