a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

That shamisen music from audio and videos.... [fixed link]

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Sp3ctre18
Been Around a Bit

That shamisen music from audio and videos.... [fixed link]

Postby Sp3ctre18 » July 3rd, 2009 8:14 pm

You know that music that shows up a lot in some lessons I think? and videos as well. I almost think of it as the main theme for japanesepod 101, lol, the one centered on the samisen or similiar-sounding instrument.

ie, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShpttiWcAQY 14 seconds in.

I'd like to know if I can hear the full version anywhere, or even get it (maybe they provide it as a free download? maybe? yes? hopefully? pretty please? :P)

I'm most interested in that one, but all of the music I've heard on here I've liked, so if anyone knows names, links to full versions, of the other music as well, I'd appreciate it that too. :)

I think the ones i like best are the two that show up in the video vocab; one of them is the same one from the body language vid above.
Last edited by Sp3ctre18 on July 23rd, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sp3ctre18
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sp3ctre18 » July 22nd, 2009 11:45 pm

anyone have anything to say on this? I fixed the link btw, if that was a problem. :)
Rhoi Fajardo (aka Sp3ctre18)
Composer of Film / Cinematic music
Creator / writer of an original scifi universe and novels.
www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=509512

Get 40% OFF
Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » July 23rd, 2009 2:33 am

For whatever reason I hadn't noticed your first post on this, but to answer: I haven't the foggiest idea about that piece of music.

I'm just as curious as you are! :wink:
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

RebelDogg
Been Around a Bit

Postby RebelDogg » August 10th, 2009 1:56 am

I posted a question about this a while back in one of the Kanji Corner pages. No luck...

I actually learned to play it as a goof. Maybe I'll record it and post it somewhere once I get it all arranged. I kinda grooved it and set it up for guitars and drums etc... But I'm just a bit lazy about recording... :wink:

I'll post here if I ever get around to it!

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”