a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Dialogues

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Dialogues

Postby untmdsprt » September 23rd, 2008 9:14 pm

Thank you for making the separate dialog files available. This has been helpful in being able to listen to just the Japanese without the English translation. It helps me to train my ear better when I'm not hearing English all the time. :)

My learning style has been listening first and then reading the PDF since I'm a visual learner. After reading the PDF, I'll go back and listen again, and will get 100% on most or all lessons in the series. :D

Please keep it up, and thank you for all the time and work you put into creating Japanesepod101!!!

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » September 24th, 2008 12:21 am

It makes it easier to shadow them as well. You'll find yourself remembering the structures more easily when speaking, and developing better pronunciation if you use shadowing (assuming you don't do it already).

Get 40% OFF
untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » September 24th, 2008 12:45 am

Umm, I talk to myself in Japanese all the time. Neighbors must either think I'm crazy or I have someone over 24/7. :D

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » September 24th, 2008 9:54 am

i've found the new iPhone app we did is great for pitch accent.
i mean, i don't practice it in public or anything, but a few minutes a day at home. (and i try to keep my voice down low. lololol.)
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”