I hate them!
No votes

Total votes: 12

kitty-chan
Established Presence

J-Pod Kaidan Fans Unite!

Postby kitty-chan » October 31st, 2007 5:27 pm

I was listening to J-Pod for a while but didn't subscribe. :roll: :roll: :roll:
But this summer they did 3 horror stories for only subscribers and I couldn't take it, so I subscribed the next day just to hear the 3 ghost stories. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm still somewhere between newbie and beginner, but I listen to all the levels now. Actually, I can't understand the Kaidan Stories at all, but it's my new inspiration to study harder. :hachimaki: :hachimaki: :hachimaki:

Who else is crazy for these Kaidan Stories? :obake: :obake: :obake:

kc8ufv
Expert on Something

Postby kc8ufv » October 31st, 2007 7:32 pm

:suki: gotta love'em.

I would have listened to the latest one on my way to work this morning, had my PDA not froze in the middle of the download. :evil: I got it to download at work, threw it on an SD, and will listen on my way home. Perhaps it should be playing in the background when I am answering the door this evening. :twisted:

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: J-Pod Kaidan Fans Unite!

Postby Ulver_684 » December 6th, 2007 12:30 am

kitty-chan wrote:I was listening to J-Pod for a while but didn't subscribe. :roll: :roll: :roll:
But this summer they did 3 horror stories for only subscribers and I couldn't take it, so I subscribed the next day just to hear the 3 ghost stories. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm still somewhere between newbie and beginner, but I listen to all the levels now. Actually, I can't understand the Kaidan Stories at all, but it's my new inspiration to study harder. :hachimaki: :hachimaki: :hachimaki:

Who else is crazy for these Kaidan Stories? :obake: :obake: :obake:

Kitty-Chan-san! :wink:

I also :kokoro: the Ghost Kaidan series too! BTW are you a 1UP member because you seem familiar to me. 8)

Check out my 1UP page :mario:
http://Ulver_684.1UP.com

Mina-san the JP101 Kaidan series are for Premium subscribers and can be found here:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/category/premium-lessons/

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » December 8th, 2007 7:52 pm

I liked them too. Such a long dialogue is bound to be full of all sorts of useful stuff, it's like having a mini audio book with transcription. I was pleased by my progress between the kaidan and Halloween stories; the listening was still quite difficult, but I hardly had to use the kana to get through the transcript, which was quite shocking. Hopefully my listening skills can catch up for the next one 8)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 13th, 2007 2:14 am

Javizy wrote:I liked them too. Such a long dialogue is bound to be full of all sorts of useful stuff, it's like having a mini audio book with transcription. I was pleased by my progress between the kaidan and Halloween stories; the listening was still quite difficult, but I hardly had to use the kana to get through the transcript, which was quite shocking. Hopefully my listening skills can catch up for the next one 8)

Javizy-san! :wink:

Good for you my friend! I'm glad that the Kaidan series are helping you out. 8)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » January 8th, 2008 4:24 am

Kitty-chan! :wink:

Since you are similar to me, I add you to my flaming moe ok! :lol:

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”