Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Thank you MODs

Learn more about the community and how they are learning Japanese and about Japan. Do a little listener-to-listener chit chat. Keep it civil, and everything else goes.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderator Team

TheProfessorOne
Established Presence
Posts: 55
Joined: June 21st, 2007 1:01 am
Location: 横浜

Thank you MODs

Postby TheProfessorOne » June 25th, 2007 3:25 pm

Thank you very much for coming to the rescue!

I didn't want others to see the trash posted here so I sent an email. I hope that was ok. Forgive me if it was too forward.

Anyways, "at-a-boy" to the MODS of the site for keeping a smooth, clean, safe forum for us to enjoy.

- John
Image
Guidelines | FAQ | あなたはぜっこうちょうですか?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something
Posts: 869
Joined: July 20th, 2006 3:31 am
Location: ニューヨーク
Contact:

Re: Thank you MODs

Postby Ulver_684 » June 28th, 2007 9:49 am

TheProfessorOne wrote:Thank you very much for coming to the rescue!

I didn't want others to see the trash posted here so I sent an email. I hope that was ok. Forgive me if it was too forward.

Anyways, "at-a-boy" to the MODS of the site for keeping a smooth, clean, safe forum for us to enjoy.

- John


John-san! :wink:

Are you ok :? :lol:

Get Up to 35% OFF
TheProfessorOne
Established Presence
Posts: 55
Joined: June 21st, 2007 1:01 am
Location: 横浜

Re: Thank you MODs

Postby TheProfessorOne » June 28th, 2007 10:22 am

Ulver_684 wrote:
TheProfessorOne wrote:Thank you very much for coming to the rescue!

I didn't want others to see the trash posted here so I sent an email. I hope that was ok. Forgive me if it was too forward.

Anyways, "at-a-boy" to the MODS of the site for keeping a smooth, clean, safe forum for us to enjoy.

- John


John-san! :wink:

Are you ok :? :lol:


Yup sure am.

There was a little trouble on the forums the other day with people posting vile things. The MODs were not around so I shot them an email. Within minutes of my email they arrived here to ban the person and fix the problem.

Just goes to show that they are quick on the draw and care about their site and its well being. I was proud to see the calvary arrive.
Image

Guidelines | FAQ | あなたはぜっこうちょうですか?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something
Posts: 869
Joined: July 20th, 2006 3:31 am
Location: ニューヨーク
Contact:

Re: Thank you MODs

Postby Ulver_684 » October 29th, 2007 7:17 am

TheProfessorOne wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:
TheProfessorOne wrote:Thank you very much for coming to the rescue!

I didn't want others to see the trash posted here so I sent an email. I hope that was ok. Forgive me if it was too forward.

Anyways, "at-a-boy" to the MODS of the site for keeping a smooth, clean, safe forum for us to enjoy.

- John


John-san! :wink:

Are you ok :? :lol:


Yup sure am.

There was a little trouble on the forums the other day with people posting vile things. The MODs were not around so I shot them an email. Within minutes of my email they arrived here to ban the person and fix the problem.

Just goes to show that they are quick on the draw and care about their site and its well being. I was proud to see the calvary arrive.


The professor one-san! :wink:

Yes I agree Jason-san, Eran-san and Marky-san Rule! :rock:


Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”