Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Pod 101: The Movie!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

G San
Been Around a Bit

Japanese Pod 101: The Movie!

Postby G San » February 20th, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been working on this flash movie for a while now and thought it was time to announce it and see what you all think...

I began it a while ago as I said so it maybe a little out-of-date what with the coming and going of the presenters.... oh and the guy at the back in the yellow leisure suit is Shakespeare Takahashi.

I'd really love the forum's approval and participation so please let me know your views. Also, if you like the idea, then I could use some help translating it into Japanese.

Thanks. I look forward to your comments!

Solvi
Established Presence

Postby Solvi » February 20th, 2007 4:02 pm

Hm..How to watch?

Get 40% OFF
G San
Been Around a Bit

Postby G San » February 20th, 2007 4:46 pm

Solvi wrote:Hm..How to watch?

Sorry, it's not available yet as it's not finished. The image above is an example of what the movie will look like. What do you think?

Tom
Established Presence

Postby Tom » February 20th, 2007 5:59 pm

Peter's mouth is huge!! :lol: Looks like it will be really fun to watch!
By the way, I made it to Japan

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » February 21st, 2007 2:58 am

Welcome back Solvi-san we miss you! :wink:

Hey I wanna see that movie too ok so be sure to add me! 8) :wink:

Solvi
Established Presence

Postby Solvi » February 21st, 2007 3:55 am

見たいよ!

Sindyさん, I was never away, just lurking in the shadows... ;) Sort of busy these days, but I read as many comments and forum posts as I can, I just don't get around to answer them very often. But a movie like this looked like it deserved an answer :D Hehe

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » February 22nd, 2007 8:03 am

Not to hijack your thread, but you just gave me the idea to make jpod101 Miis once I get a Wii. XD
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

sweetneet
Been Around a Bit

Postby sweetneet » March 2nd, 2007 8:44 pm

hi Gi-san,
that looks really awesome!!! :) i luv the shakespeare takashi in there...LOL! I would love to see the movie once it gets finished!!!

アニタ

New in Town

Postby 00017 » March 6th, 2007 7:47 am

wow...

either you're a big fan, or a big loser... :roll:

seanolan
Expert on Something

Postby seanolan » March 7th, 2007 5:54 am

00017 wrote:wow...

Sorry to hijack, but...

...one of the things I really like about JapanesePod101.com is that most everyone is very positive and supportive of each other, and even disagreements are very civil. 00017, this is the second time today I have seen a really negative comment from you. While I don't mean to portray myself as any sort of authority on here, I think everyone would appreciate it if you could tone down the negativity. I know that, at least by me, it is not welcome.

Thanks.

Sean

G San
Been Around a Bit

Postby G San » March 7th, 2007 5:24 pm

Thanks for all the comments hopefully it'll be finished soon. It's taking a little longer than I expected. Hopefully my knowledge of Flash and Illustrator is improving!

sweetneet wrote:hi Gi-san,
that looks really awesome!!! i luv the shakespeare takashi in there...LOL! I would love to see the movie once it gets finished!!!

アニタ

Thanks a lot for the praise. That's just how I imagined Shakespeare to look. Constantly frantic and out-of-date.

seanolan wrote:Sorry to hijack, but...

...one of the things I really like about JapanesePod101.com is that most everyone is very positive and supportive of each other, and even disagreements are very civil. 00017, this is the second time today I have seen a really negative comment from you. While I don't mean to portray myself as any sort of authority on here, I think everyone would appreciate it if you could tone down the negativity. I know that, at least by me, it is not welcome.

Thanks.

Sean

Thanks for jumping to my defense Sempai. I'm sure 00017 doesn't mean anything by it. To answer the question... probably a bit of both!

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » March 9th, 2007 7:02 pm

seanolan wrote:
00017 wrote:wow...

Sorry to hijack, but...

Thanks.

Sean

Well, I *am* an authority here, and that kind of thing is certainly not welcome here. He/she/it/whatever just got banned for that and another post.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

Derek
Been Around a Bit

Re: Japanese Pod 101: The Movie!

Postby Derek » March 14th, 2007 3:01 am

A Jpod101 movie? You ripped me off G San... :roll:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=766

Good luck on finishing it G San (Or should it be G San-San?).... I'm looking forward to watching it. Anything starring Shakespeare Takahashi has to be good, right?

P.S. Keep up the good work Jason. Pay heed everyone, or he shall be forced to bring down "The Mighty Hammer of Thor" upon your head as well. :P

P.P.S. Don't ban me. I'll be good...

G San
Been Around a Bit

Postby G San » March 27th, 2007 8:39 am

Sorry Derek I had no idea you'd laid the ground works! I'll give you a share of the profits!

Thanks for all the interest and support. The movie's taking shape and should be ready very soon!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » March 27th, 2007 8:25 pm

G San wrote:Sorry Derek I had no idea you'd laid the ground works! I'll give you a share of the profits!

Thanks for all the interest and support. The movie's taking shape and should be ready very soon!

G-san! Good luck on the movie and can't wait to see it ahhh! :twisted: 8) :wink:

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”