Or sign up using Facebook

Choose an ipod?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Alain
New in Town

Choose an ipod?

Postby Alain » November 13th, 2006 9:15 pm

Hello,

For the moment, I'm hearing to the mp3 on my pocketpc, but reading the pdf with acrobat reader on pocket pc is very unpleasant.

So I'm considering to buy an ipod and use the learningcenter, but I don't know which ipod to choose: I thought the biggest was the best, but I read of the 1000 notes limitation.
How many lessons does that represent?
As I have my pocketpc for my work, and with Jwpce and Edict when I travel to Japan, I would use the ipod only for japanesepod: is a 2 Go or 4Go ipod enough? And is the screen of the nano sufficient?

Thank you

Harv
Established Presence

Postby Harv » November 13th, 2006 9:47 pm

I'd get the 4GB or 8GB. 2GB isn't really enough if you're going to have lots of podcasts, and if you put music on it aswell it definately wont have enough. I've only got about 60MB of space left on my 2GB nano although most of it is music.

The screen size is alright but some kanji are basically unreadable, but kana and romaji are fine. The text would be easier to read on a bigger screen though.

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
rdesiree
Been Around a Bit

Postby rdesiree » November 18th, 2006 11:40 am

I got the 80 GB iPod, where the screen is not so small, because I thought I would have problems recognizing anything on the screen. Actually, I'm really amazed - I didn't expect it to have such a good resolution.
However, in the end: even I can read easily all kanji. Oh yup, of course all jpod stuff fits in. :P

Return to “Technical Support”