Or sign up using Facebook

Installing Japanese software

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

tanasja
New in Town

Installing Japanese software

Postby tanasja » October 24th, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi there!

I am having a bit of a problem and I hope someone can help me out. I am working with Windows XP, but the Japanese Language isn't supported, or better said installed. Every Japanese site I go to, even JPOD, some of the sites are not readable, I get squares and other weird signs. I do get a message every time if I want to install the Japanese Language pack, but i don't know where to find it.. Is it on the Windows installation cd, or on the Microsoft office cd? :?
I'm usually not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!!

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Re: Installing Japanese software

Postby Bueller_007 » October 24th, 2006 11:49 pm

tanasja wrote:Hi there!

I am having a bit of a problem and I hope someone can help me out. I am working with Windows XP, but the Japanese Language isn't supported, or better said installed. Every Japanese site I go to, even JPOD, some of the sites are not readable, I get squares and other weird signs. I do get a message every time if I want to install the Japanese Language pack, but i don't know where to find it.. Is it on the Windows installation cd, or on the Microsoft office cd? :?

Try doing a search of the forum. This has already been covered in a sticky thread:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... ht=windows
Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS

Return to “Technical Support”