a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Kanji Close-Up PDF Errors, Survival Phrases Series 1

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nekoneszlajobratar4247407
New in Town

Kanji Close-Up PDF Errors, Survival Phrases Series 1

Postby nekoneszlajobratar4247407 » December 3rd, 2013 1:06 am

Hello. Wasn't sure where to put this, but here seems right. I hope.

I'm currently working my way through Absolute Beginner Survival Phrases Series 1.

I noticed when trying to access the Kanji Close-Up PDF for Lesson 23, it was completely messed up. To make sure it wasn't on my end, I tried loading it 2 or 3 times, as well as PDFs I knew worked properly to double check it still wasn't a problem on my end.

As well, I checked some other lessons to see if the issue was there. It seems that Kanji Close-Up Survival Phrases Series 1, lessons 21 through 27, and 29 through 32 are all messed up. Lessons 33 and 34 Kanji-Close Up were fine, so I stopped checking after that.

Though it still might just be an issue with my computer, could these resources be checked please? Perhaps they became corrupted somehow.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. It seems they display *perfectly fine* through Adobe Reader X, but just opening them in a new tab on my internet browser causes errors. So from now I will just open with Adobe Reader.

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Kanji Close-Up PDF Errors, Survival Phrases Series 1

Postby community.japanese » December 10th, 2013 2:29 pm

nekoneszlajobratar4247407-san,
sorry for the problem you had, but did you then solve it?
Great! :blob:

When you have any questions or need help, please feel free to write here or lesson comment board.
You can also send us email.

Natsuko (奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”