a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Lower Intermediate Season 5 PDF errors

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

andycarmenjapanese8100
Expert on Something

Lower Intermediate Season 5 PDF errors

Postby andycarmenjapanese8100 » June 19th, 2013 12:19 pm

Some letters aren't properly displaying in the vocabulary sections of the first two PDFs:

Last edited by andycarmenjapanese8100 on June 19th, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Lower Intermediate Season 5 PDF errors

Postby mmmason8967 » June 19th, 2013 12:51 pm

These look like they're from the 'old style' Lesson Notes PDF files. Depending on what kind of device you're using and which PDF reader you using, they don't always display properly. If you've got the old-style Lesson Notes, you should also have the Lesson Notes Lite for the same lessons. The Lesson Notes Lite files don't look as pretty, but they don't have display problems.

The new-style PDFs are available for the Lower Intermediate S5, and these seem to display properly on any device and look pretty as well, so it might help to replace your old-style PDFs with the new-style ones.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Lower Intermediate Season 5 PDF errors

Postby community.japanese » June 21st, 2013 11:35 am

andy-san, マイケルsan,
マイケルsan, thank you very much for your help! :wink:

andy-san, you can contact us directly by email whenever you have technical problems and/or specific issues you
experience :wink: I'll share your post with my team, but I think マイケルsan's help would be also very good for you to know. 8)
I'll share your post and discuss about it with my team, right away.
How does the new PDF work for you? Like マイケルsan pointed out, there could be some difference.
Please feel free to let us know any kind of feedback; your feedback and opinion really mean a lot for us!

Natsuko (奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”