a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Torrents

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Masterpyro
New in Town

Torrents

Postby Masterpyro » September 19th, 2006 10:10 pm

Im new to this site so this is my first post. sorry if its in the wrong area.

I have download all the begginer lessons on the torrents and it does not have alot of the episodes(still has 100 files but they are named 2,3,4,7,9,12,13,14 and so on. are the missing episodes for members only or are they just named wrong?

And anotehr completely different question- Is there another program lie iTunes that you can subscripe to podcast and have them automatically download? at the moment my ipod screen is cracked in so many places and i cant see what im choosing so i am looking for something like mp3 or wav formats so i can burn to a disc to listen to on my CD player.
Thanx for any help.

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Torrents

Postby Jason » September 19th, 2006 10:17 pm

Masterpyro wrote:And anotehr completely different question- Is there another program lie iTunes that you can subscripe to podcast and have them automatically download? at the moment my ipod screen is cracked in so many places and i cant see what im choosing so i am looking for something like mp3 or wav formats so i can burn to a disc to listen to on my CD player.
Thanx for any help.

All podcasts are in mp3 format. You should have no trouble burning them to CD in iTunes.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
wyldrose
New in Town

Re: Torrents

Postby wyldrose » September 29th, 2006 5:01 pm

Masterpyro wrote:I have download all the begginer lessons on the torrents and it does not have alot of the episodes(still has 100 files but they are named 2,3,4,7,9,12,13,14 and so on. are the missing episodes for members only or are they just named wrong?

The numbers are the order in which they were released in the podcast. The first Beginner lesson was the second episode (the first was a Survival Phrases), so it is #2. After that first number in the file name should be the letter 'B' (for beginner) and another number. That says which Beginner lesson it is (so the first Beginner lesson is 002_B1). That's followed by the date it was released. They pack a lot of information into those file names!

Return to “Technical Support”