a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards - endless pain

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

chris666
Been Around a Bit

Flashcards - endless pain

Postby chris666 » January 29th, 2013 7:57 am

I don't know it it is just me. Since Friday Flashcards are not working for me. Certain cards flip immediately before I have the chance to press any button. After this the system is corrupted and I see a white frame where the card should appear. I have to reload the page to get rid of this.

This already happened the weekend before.

I'm in contact with Customer Service but to no avail. Why do I pay for Premium, if the Premium features are not available?

I'm really disappointed and angry. There are no new lessons for intermediate learners this year and a core part of the Premium services isn't available half of the time. No wonder that you tried to sell your Premium like milk, which is becoming sour.

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Flashcards - endless pain

Postby mmmason8967 » January 29th, 2013 8:48 am

chris666 wrote:I don't know it it is just me. Since Friday Flashcards are not working for me. Certain cards flip immediately before I have the chance to press any button. After this the system is corrupted and I see a white frame where the card should appear. I have to reload the page to get rid of this.

Flashcards are working just fine for me. That suggests that it might be a problem at your end.

This already happened the weekend before.

Are you using Internet Explorer 9? Do you use Adobe Reader for reading PDFs?

If so, you could try using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer and seeing if this makes the flashcards work properly.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Flashcards - endless pain

Postby Jessi » January 29th, 2013 9:07 am

Hi Chris,
I'm sorry for the trouble you've been experiencing. You did the right thing by contacting Customer Service - they are currently in contact with the technical team looking into the issue. The tech team has suggested that it may be due to corrupt cards in the deck. We will try and have more information and a fix for it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”