a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards page shows loading GIF but doesn't load

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Flashcards page shows loading GIF but doesn't load

Postby mmmason8967 » January 11th, 2013 8:40 am

When I go to Flashcards (http://www.japanesepod101.com/learningc ... flashcards), an animated loading GIF is displayed but the page never loads. Since the GIF is modal, I have to use the browser back button to leave the page.

The flashcard page was working fine until I tried pressing CTRL-R to refresh the display. At the point the loading GIF appeared but, as I already said, it has never finished.

マイケル

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Flashcards page shows loading GIF but doesn't load

Postby Jessi » January 11th, 2013 8:55 am

Hi マイケルさん,
It doesn't look like the flashcards are down at this time, so could you please try the following steps?

-Log out of site
-Clear cookies and cache of browser, restart browser
-Log back in to site, try flashcards

I hope that this will fix the loading issue, but if not, please let us know. :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Flashcards page shows loading GIF but doesn't load

Postby mmmason8967 » January 11th, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks, Jessi. About a minute before you posted I decided to try using a different browser. I'd been using Firefox, so I started Opera, logged in and went to Flashcards ... and the problem went away.

I logged out, started Firefox, logged in and tried flashcards, and the problem has gone.

I don't really know why this worked. I didn't need to clear the cache or cookies in Firefox, but something must have happened when I logged in using a different browser.

マイケル

Return to “Technical Support”