a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

My word bank

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Lostaholic
Been Around a Bit

My word bank

Postby Lostaholic » March 8th, 2012 5:52 pm

A few questions, I just bought a premium subscription and I am trying some stuff out but I cant seem to get it to work!

I finished going over all the audio lessons of Absolute beginner season 1.
And I was wondering if there is a possibility somehow to add all the words and vocab of that season to my word bank,
or to my flashcards or something like that.

Anyway I was wondering if there is a way to add everything teached in the entire season to the word bank or flashcards
(Or maybe another thing if it exists on the site)

Thx in advance

Tibo.

overtonkate8896
New in Town

Postby overtonkate8896 » March 10th, 2012 2:53 pm

If you view the lesson then scroll down to the section (table) that says free, basic and premium you will see links. There is one called kanji flashcards and one called vocab flashcards, clicking these will add them to your flashcards. To add to your wordbank you need to click on vocabulary list with audio.

Hope that helps

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 14th, 2012 1:13 am

Hi lostaholic,
Another thing you can do is open up My Flashcards, click on Create a New Deck, click on Lesson Vocabulary → Absolute Beginner → Absolute Beginner Season 1 → and then select all lessons using the shift button. Then hit Import, and a deck containing all of the vocabulary from Absolute Beginner Season 1 will be made.
Let us know if you have any other questions :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”