a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

cannot download lessons 5-9 and a ?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

MicahDHL
New in Town

cannot download lessons 5-9 and a ?

Postby MicahDHL » December 8th, 2011 2:16 pm

Greetings, yesterday I wanted to take advantage of your special offer and bought the complete language pack. I did encounter a small problem, I have been a customer for many years and wanted to log in to my account, but your server said my email wasn't in your database. I did create a new user profile.
I did have one request, I downloaded the windows version, but I use iMac and iPad etc, I realized too late that you had a Mac option. Would it be possible to exchange? So far I downloaded only 3 sets.
I would greatly appreciate if you could change me to the Mac version. Sorry to cause you any inconvenience,
Friendly greetings,Hugo

Below is my account info.

-Helen Keller : "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble."

On 2011/12/02, at 23:09, "" <> wrote:

Phone:

Order Confirmation
Hugo Kempeneer,

This email confirms that your order was received at Innovative Language Learning. Instantly download your product with the link provided below. This link expires 7-days from the purchase date. Contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for using Innovative Language Learning.

Order Information Additional Information
Order number: AB-3180
Order Date: 12/2/2011

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 4th, 2012 1:18 am

Hello MicahDHL,
I'm sorry for the late response. Please email our customer service team at and we will be able to help you with your order there. Thank you very much! :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
MicahDHL
New in Town

Your reply

Postby MicahDHL » January 4th, 2012 2:12 am

It was solved, it took a while before I received a response from the tec dep. have a great year!

Return to “Technical Support”