a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Serious bug in flashcard

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

chris666
Been Around a Bit

Serious bug in flashcard

Postby chris666 » July 23rd, 2011 2:32 pm

When i'm practicing vocabulary I want to listen, too. With other programs (iknow, skritter) this is automatically done. Here I have to press the listen button.

Now my problem: Every time, before I switch to the backside of the card, I press the listen button. After about six card to eight cards, I'm thrown out of the deck to the page with the overview of my decks.

I'm using Safari 5.1 on OSX 10.6.8.

It has now been months since you took away the old flashcard system. The new one is still just a promise but not yet usable in any way. Very disappointing.

shaunobrien14592
New in Town

Postby shaunobrien14592 » July 24th, 2011 2:52 am

The Kana wont work either. I've tried multiple browsers with the same problem. Can you please fix it. It's been in beta for too long already. It's the one tool i pay premium for.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
KingDog
Been Around a Bit

Postby KingDog » July 24th, 2011 1:54 pm

I completely agree. The flashcards are the main reason I use the site, too. I don't mind helping with a beta, but it's certainly not something I should have to pay for. Either bring the old one back until the bugs are worked out or get the new one fixed quick.

sortinny7991
New in Town

Postby sortinny7991 » August 3rd, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi, flashcards were working just fine (for beginner lessons 1 to 65), but now i can't configure them, neither delete any of them. I upgraded to premium recently for a tryout, and to be honest, the only thing i think that really worth the extra fee is the flashcards, so i hope it will be fixed soon :D

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » August 4th, 2011 8:47 am

Hello!
We are right in the process of switching over to v2.0 of the flashcards, so please wait a little while and then try again :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”