Or sign up using Facebook

Beginner Lesson season 1?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sakurayume8489
New in Town

Beginner Lesson season 1?

Postby sakurayume8489 » May 30th, 2011 7:00 am

hello!

Well...I'm not really sure if this goes here, but...

Somehow, when I go to beginner Season 1, I don't see any lessons...the description is still there, only the lesson numbers and the lessons in the list seem to have disappeared.

it worked fine yesterday, and the other beginner seasons show up normally too...

I've tried reloading the page over the last couple of hours, changing browsers, restarting... it didn't work.

Did the lessons somehow get deleted or something, or is it just some weird setting in my computer playing up?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » May 31st, 2011 8:51 am

Hi sakurayume,
Did you also try deleting the cache and cookies of your browser? Please try that as well and see if they show up.
Also, please let us know what browser and OS you are using too :)
Thanks!!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
sakurayume8489
New in Town

Postby sakurayume8489 » June 2nd, 2011 7:05 am

hi, and thanks for the reply! ^^

I already tried deleting cookies/cache, no change at all. My OP is Windows Vista, and I use Google Chrome.

All the other seasons work perfectly, it's still only that one lesson that won't work... :?:

-Sakura

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » June 7th, 2011 1:08 am

Hello again,
Is Beginner Season 1 still showing up? We are trying to figure out what the problem may be (I tried opening Beginner Season 1 in Chrome and it worked okay), so please let me know if you're still having trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience! :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

sakurayume8489
New in Town

Postby sakurayume8489 » June 11th, 2011 5:42 am

hi!

thanks a lot for your help, but it seems it still wont work o.o maybe there's something generally wrong with my computer or something?

If it helps, I could send a screenshot, otherwise, it's fine, I can still use the search feature to get to my lessons ^^

Return to “Technical Support”