a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

7-Day Trial Cut Off?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

hikikomori96851
New in Town

7-Day Trial Cut Off?

Postby hikikomori96851 » March 25th, 2011 7:56 pm

I signed up for the free seven day trial on Monday the 21st of March (four or five days ago according to the subscription confirmation I received). I downloaded one or two lessons on that day, and haven't had much chance to re-visit the site since then.
I finally got a chance to log back in, and...suddenly all the Basic/Premium and Premium Only materials are inaccessible. The text is all washed out, and when I try to click on it, there's a little yellow hover text that tells me to upgrade my account in order to access them. I thought I had two/three days left on my trial subscription, in fact, I got an email from you guys four hours ago including a line about still having three days left to decide whether I want to upgrade,

Is there any way you can fix this before my trial ends?

And...if it doesn't get fixed by the day my trial was supposed to end (either Sunday or Monday), is there any way I could have the 'lost' days added back onto my trial subscription?

If it helps, I've checked, and I'm definitely logged in when the error occurs (my name's viewable at the top right of the page)

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 28th, 2011 3:26 am

Hi hikikomori96851,
Thanks for posting!
Yes, this can definitely be fixed. Please e-mail customer support at , and they will be able to help you out by extending your trial :) Just copy what you have written here and let them know the situation.
Please let us know if you need anything else!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”