Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Rights Management: How Many Times Can I Download a Lesson?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sandal791575
New in Town

Rights Management: How Many Times Can I Download a Lesson?

Postby sandal791575 » February 11th, 2011 5:40 pm

I have two computers: one at work and one at home. I also have an iPhone, an iPad and an iPod. And an external hard drive. And yes, I use them all regularly and have situations where I want to play podcasts on any one of them (obviously except the hard drive).

I would like to be able to access my JapanesePod101.com podcasts from either computer. However, before I do this, I would like to know if there is a limit on the number of times you can download a podcast.

It seems that there are two options: 1) download the same podcasts from iTunes on my work computer. (Is this possible?) and 2) Just transfer the podcasts via USB drive from one computer to the next.

With option 1: Is this possible? If so, is there a limit to the number of times you can download the same podcast from iTunes with the same JapanesePod101.com account? Or a limit to the number of times you can download the same podcast from iTunes with the same iTunes account?

Option 2: When I download the same podcast to a different device, am I running down a limit on transfers to devices? Will I eventually run out?

If both options are possible, what is the best one?

Many thanks,

Sandra Lloyd

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 29th, 2011 8:41 am

Hello Sandra!
Thanks for posting!
I'm very sorry for the delay in this response.. :ue:

I checked with our tech team and this is what they said:
There are no limits on the number of times you can download a podcast (and no limit on the things you asked about in Options 1 and 2).
Both options you mentioned are viable, but Option 1 is the easier choice.
I hope this helps you out. Let us know if you need any more help!!
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get your free gifts of the month
sandal791575
New in Town

Thanks!

Postby sandal791575 » March 29th, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks so much, Jessi! This is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for looking into this for me.

By the way, are you the same Jessi as on the podcasts? Either way, you rock.

Cheers,

Sandra

Return to “Technical Support”