Or sign up using Facebook

Attachments missing in Day 1, 2 and 3 e-mail posts

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

salvo9087
New in Town

Attachments missing in Day 1, 2 and 3 e-mail posts

Postby salvo9087 » January 16th, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi,

I just signed up for a Premium Account and I received the first 3-day e-mails for Premium subscription, however the attachments mentioned in all mails were missing. I figured this might have something to do with my e-mail service, although I never experienced anything of this sort before.I tried contacting support but didn't get a reply.I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this here but I didn't know how else to get help.
I was wondering if there was any other way I could get the PDF attachments including the Fluency Fast Template
Premium and the attachment from the mail titled "The Most Important Secret to Succeed at Learning a Language".

Thank you very much in advance.
Gokce

a_i_k_o
New in Town

Postby a_i_k_o » January 17th, 2011 1:41 pm

I've had the same exact experience: no attachments included in the emails, emailing the contactus@ address, and getting no reply. Also, I haven't been able to find the referenced documents searching the site or anywhere else.

Let's hope someone takes notice and provides us with the PDFs.

Get your free gifts of the month
Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » January 17th, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into this issue and should have a resolution in place shortly.
Thank you for your support and patience.
Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”