a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

I am premium member, how can i download mp3 for all beginner

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

golfs4851
New in Town

I am premium member, how can i download mp3 for all beginner

Postby golfs4851 » January 9th, 2011 2:52 pm

I am premium member, how can i download mp3 for all beginner lesson. I have tried my feed but i didn't work, itune seems not to download anything T-T. but only one new promotion audio new year resolution.

if there is any way rather than going to lesson by lesson then right click and save ???

tashippy5682
New in Town

Postby tashippy5682 » January 24th, 2011 5:32 am

i'm a basic subscriber, and i've been wondering the same thing. maybe i read the wording wrong, but i read in one email that you can download all the episodes at the click of a button by setting up the itunes feed. i don't need all the lessons, but if i could get the podcast and lesson notes for a whole section at a time then i could take my ipod and printed lesson notes to a cafe or something (i don't have a laptop). thanks to whoever can reply to this.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
kageri
Been Around a Bit

Postby kageri » January 25th, 2011 12:50 pm

I also couldn't get iTunes to work (and actually I didn't want it^^)

I can tell you what I do. I copy the second link you see on the My Feed page and paste it into Mozilla. After this I get a list of all media I choose. You sometimes have to go forth and back a little to see the list, I don't know why. I have the Mozilla Addon FlashGot. It offers me a "download all" function. I only need to select a folder and get everything I wanted at once.

golfs4851
New in Town

Postby golfs4851 » January 30th, 2011 4:07 am

kageri wrote:I also couldn't get iTunes to work (and actually I didn't want it^^)

I can tell you what I do. I copy the second link you see on the My Feed page and paste it into Mozilla. After this I get a list of all media I choose. You sometimes have to go forth and back a little to see the list, I don't know why. I have the Mozilla Addon FlashGot. It offers me a "download all" function. I only need to select a folder and get everything I wanted at once.

Did you mean you use mozilla firefox to download everything you want O-O, i have tried instaleed flash got and paste the second link into address bar but it didn't offer the download all, could you please be so kind as to print screen the step by step how to do this, it would be very useful for all the members here (_ _)''

kageri
Been Around a Bit

Postby kageri » January 30th, 2011 8:05 am

if you don't see the downloadable files in mozilla, maybe its your mozilla version, or some setting?

What I do is pretty easy:

on the my feed site, choose with "step1" the lessons, with "step2" the kind of material and with "step3" give it a name. Then copy the link that stands behind the sentence "For other podcast aggregators such as Juice, copy and paste the link below".

Whenn you copy it to Mozilla, it should ask you for login and password.

In my Mozilla it looks this way, after you've done it:

i guess thats the point where you have the problem seeing anything? i had this with my last Mozilla version, but after going back and forth a little it showed up somehow. With my actual version I don't have this problem anymore and I always get the downloadable files immediately. My version is (3.6.13).

then rightclick and choose in Flashgot to download everything (or just press "ctrl+F3").

Then select your folder and the rest comes automatically.

golfs4851
New in Town

Postby golfs4851 » January 30th, 2011 9:17 am

Thanks for replying kageri

i am on the same page as your printed screen but...

My problems is that i didn't see anything. what do you mean by going back and forth a little ? i will try to do that

golfs4851
New in Town

Postby golfs4851 » January 30th, 2011 9:19 am

oh, i have tried different combination on my Feed page and it works already. Thanks you so much kageri
(_ _)''

falkowski711519
New in Town

Premium Login user and pass not working

Postby falkowski711519 » February 8th, 2011 9:13 pm

i recently payed for the premium package today and when i try to login to the premium feed it wont let me. please help me if you can

golfs4851
New in Town

Postby golfs4851 » February 9th, 2011 3:49 pm

sometime you might need to type password several time.
if you asking for audio in the lessons that content only video the ITune might think that you have type wrong password since it can reached no file ( my guess) you may try different combination and make sure that lesson has audio/video or pdf

print screen and post it here so we can help :D .

It is great that Japanesepod101 provide the forum so user can support each other.but there should be a Japanesepod101 support come to answer this too. I have to right click and save it one by one for a long time before figure it out - -'' i never use itune before there should be some video support of step by step printed screen.

Return to “Technical Support”