a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Email Offer Does not Work

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

bclancey
New in Town

Email Offer Does not Work

Postby bclancey » December 13th, 2010 4:15 pm

I just received an offer in my email to renew/purchase a premium membership in Japansespod101 for 50% off. The offer is part of the Christmas deal and is set to expire at midnight EST. The email was sent and received on December 13, 2010. I double checked the email header and it was clearly sent rom your servers on December 13, 2010. The sender was "".

The email reads:

Our annual Reverse Christmas countdown begins today with the biggest savings of the year! Save 50% off any Basic or Premium subscription until midnight EST tonight with our Secret Santa Holiday Countdown. Tomorrow, the daily deal drops below 50% OFF, so upgrade to Basic or Premium right now.

When I click on the link in the message, I am told:

Oops! The coupon you are trying to use is expired. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Should you choose to sign up for a subscription, you can enter coupon code OOPS at checkout for an instant 10% OFF off any subscription.

My premium membership is up for renewal in March of 2011 and I thought this would be a very nice moment to extend my subscription. However, I am not even sure from the user interface if I can reliably extend my subscription., as opposed to buying a new one which starts now instead of in March.

This is not a very nice Christmas surprise.

bclancey
New in Town

Holiday Discount not applied

Postby bclancey » December 13th, 2010 4:49 pm

After posting the above message, I noticed the link in the website. I tried that and found today's 50% discount code. I went into the my account anc choose to extend my subscription. I entered the discount code. I selected two years from the drop down list. It was still showing $240 instead of $120. I thought that the discount would be applied at checkout. Well, it does not seem to have been applied. My email receipt shows $240 instead of $120. I do not want to pay $240.

I sent an email message to support, but I think this needs to be discussed in the open as well. Why was the discount not reflected in any of the drop down choices for Premium subscriptions? How can an email message go out saying I paid $240 after applying a valid 50% off discount? How do I get my $120 back? If the discount is not going to be accepted on two year renewal extensions, how do you get a refund?

I am becoming extremely worried and concerned.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
rob
New in Town

Hello Bryan

Postby rob » December 13th, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for subscribing! I apologize for this, there was apparently an error in your transaction. I've just replied to your email, hopefully it's reached you already. If anybody else has had an issue with a transaction please send a message to , attention Rob.

Best,

Rob

bclancey
New in Town

Postby bclancey » December 13th, 2010 6:17 pm

Thank you for promptly dealing with this. I got your email and I must report than I am very happy with the speed with which this was resolved.

:)

Return to “Technical Support”