a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Getting started CD

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

stuart_jukes
New in Town

Getting started CD

Postby stuart_jukes » November 17th, 2010 8:24 pm

Quite possibly an "old" topic but I have searched all over and can't see an answer anywhere so any help would be appreciated :
I have had sitting on my bookcase for quite a long time (perhaps because I had the same problem when I got it ) a "Getting Started with Japanese" pack that I ordered and paid for a long time back. I've just remembered that I have it and decided to have a look at it and (hopefully ) resume my studies after a break. When I open the disk there are just a couple of audio files and an "NRG" image (which I understand is something to do with Nero ).
Could anyone tell me how I view the content on these disks ?
Many thanks in advance.

rob
New in Town

Ultimate Getting Started Package

Postby rob » November 18th, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello Stuart,

Thank you for ordering the package! Essentially there are two discs, it sounds like this is a disc containing an audio interview between Peter and one of our hosts on learning a new language. The second is a Data DVD, to get started open the disc on your computer. An icon should show up on your desktop, however if not you'll be able to locate via "My Computer" or the Finder on a Mac. Once opened you'll see it contains several folders containing audio and video lessons, the accompanying PDF files and bonus materials. Thanks again, if you have any other questions please email us at .

Rob

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
stuart_jukes
New in Town

Postby stuart_jukes » November 18th, 2010 10:08 pm

Many thanks Rob.
Out of interest I tried opening the second disk on my laptop (running XP ) and that time around it opened perfectly...making me feel rather dumb.
It seems like for some reason my CD drive on my main computer was not recognising that a new disk was inserted and was still displaying the previous contents.
Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly, I can now see all of the included content.

Return to “Technical Support”