a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

WTF

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

btempleman
New in Town

WTF

Postby btempleman » September 26th, 2010 2:18 pm

Could you possibly make it any more complicated to find and download the free lessons? I think disarming a nuc warhead would be easier.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » September 28th, 2010 12:41 am

btemplemanさん,

Good news - our site is getting completely redesigned in the very near future, and everything will become much easier to navigate :D

In the meantime, if you have a Free subscription, you have access to the latest lessons from the last 3 weeks, as well as the first 3 lessons from every season. From the homepage (http://www.japanesepod101.com/index.php) you can browse the different series using the dropdown menu on the righthand side. If you are looking for a specific series/lesson, please let me know.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
yuuzar9074
New in Town

finding the lessons

Postby yuuzar9074 » December 26th, 2010 7:44 am

I am having a hard time finding the lessons under 'Absolute Beginner Season 1'. When I click on the title on the left side, the title also appears on the right, but the lessons do not appear. I know that I have a seven day trial period, but I thought that this meant that I had access to all the lessons. Is this erroneous?

yuuzar9074
New in Town

Postby yuuzar9074 » December 26th, 2010 8:03 am

Okay, I see that other lessons are there, but the absolute beginner lessons are not. I guess I will try the beginner lessons, and hope they are not too difficult for me.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 4th, 2011 1:29 am

The Absolute Beginner series just started (the first lesson came out yesterday, January 3rd), so now you will be able to see the first lesson under that heading. :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”