Or sign up using Facebook

Mailing List notifications

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

dshadoff
New in Town

Mailing List notifications

Postby dshadoff » July 12th, 2010 1:32 am

Hi,

For the past week or so, I have been receiving notifications for each of the Daily Lessons, even though my list preferences are set to exclude Daily Lesson Alerts and Weekly Wrap-up.

At the bottom of these list emails, there is a note to uncheck "Daily Lesson Alerts" if you don't want to receive them anymore, so I followed the link and confirmed that I was already opted-out of them.

Could this be:
a) An initial alert to indicate the start of the season (and thus subsequent episodes won't send these emails) ?
b) A mis-categorization of the email (ie. it was actually not sent via the Daily Alert list) ?
c) A bug ?

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

pastelflower
New in Town

Postby pastelflower » July 12th, 2010 5:09 am

I have the same problem and I've also double-checked to make sure I'm not signed up for the lessons. I even re-submitted the form with the "daily lessons" box unchecked.

I hope this can be fixed soon.

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » July 12th, 2010 5:20 am

Hello pastelflower and dshadoff,
Thank you for letting us know about this issue. It was indeed a case of mis-categorization. I have informed the person in charge of sending out the Daily Alerts, so I expect that you will stop receiving these alerts shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for letting us know about this.
Eran
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

dshadoff
New in Town

Postby dshadoff » July 27th, 2010 2:37 am

Just following up on this - I have stopped receiving these emails, so all is well.

Thanks a lot !

-Dave

Return to “Technical Support”